Rangers fan here

Are you surprised? This forum has gone massively downhill over the last year with less and less decent posters on here which means good debates have become less and less.
I know a couple of posters along with myself would of deleted their accounts if we knew how to!
I'm sure that it isnt that difficult Denis but hope that you keep posting...!

Accounts have to be deleted by me, after a request via DM.

Or simply don't login anymore.

DennisSmithsWig has left the building, a shame, but requested.

Last edited:
Well if Denis is going then can I put in my request as well. As I said to markg on another thread, a decision I should have made a while ago. [emoji106]

Can I request that Dave T and Denis DO NOT leave the forum? I entirely respect their decision but whether people agree or disagree with their views, they both add a huge amount to the forum.

I'm as guilty as anyone, but we sometimes get lost in the argument and forget that (on the whole) we all want the same thing. I get frustrated my the negativity of many on here, and I'm sure my positivity is equally annoying. But ultimately we're just one weirdly dysfunctional group all discussing a shared love.

Can I request that Dave T and Denis DO NOT leave the forum? I entirely respect their decision but whether people agree or disagree with their views, they both add a huge amount to the forum.

I'm as guilty as anyone, but we sometimes get lost in the argument and forget that (on the whole) we all want the same thing. I get frustrated my the negativity of many on here, and I'm sure my positivity is equally annoying. But ultimately we're just one weirdly dysfunctional group all discussing a shared love.
Afraid DennisSmithsWig request was actioned.

Shame I know, but I have to respect the decision made by the user.

Well if Denis is going then can I put in my request as well. As I said to markg on another thread, a decision I should have made a while ago. [emoji106]
Come on Dave...
You would miss it!?
Hope you dont go

No one is crying. But I’m in agreement with Denis. The forum has gone down hill. A lot of sane decent posters have left or don’t post anywhere near as much any more. Decent debate has been replaced with negativity and false rumours. So as above I’d also like my request accepted. Anyone wants me I’ll be on twitter. Cheers

blimey what's happened here? it's only ox fans (mainly) having an opinion on a subject..at the end of the day we all want what's best for our club.

if a user or users has annoyed you just hit the ignore button..hello am i talking to myself :)

Flounce-tastic.

I came off Twitter to save my mental health; truly the pit of humanity.

No one is crying. But I’m in agreement with Denis. The forum has gone down hill. A lot of sane decent posters have left or don’t post anywhere near as much any more. Decent debate has been replaced with negativity and false rumours. So as above I’d also like my request accepted. Anyone wants me I’ll be on twitter. Cheers
It happens every few years.

Negativity transcended from the club to the fans is the major factor IMO. Twitter and Facebook is no better.

Request via DM. You can of course just not login, so your account is saved.

It happens every few years.

Negativity transcended from the club to the fans is the major factor IMO. Twitter and Facebook is no better.

Maybe so, give me a nudge in a couple of years then and I might return

Seems a bit dramatic deleting your account when you could just, you know, step away from your phone/computer and step into the fresh air of the real world. But doesn’t feel like it’s making the same point I guess

Back
Top Bottom