Rangers fan here

Rangers1872

Now its confirmed we will play in a friendly im hoping alot of you lot come up and enjoy yourselfs. Not sure what team we will put out as its sos close to european qualifiers. Probably a a mix of youth and second string. Theirs loads of good pubs around the stadium for you lot to enjoy yourselfs. The louden is very close and the wee rangers club too which im sure will be welcoming to anyone coming up. Whatever pub you choose im sure you will be made to feel at home. For anyone staying over theirs plenty pubs and clubs in the city centre. Glasgow in general is a welcoming city. Hopefully everyone who makes the journey enjoys themselves

Now its confirmed we will play in a friendly im hoping alot of you lot come up and enjoy yourselfs. Not sure what team we will put out as its sos close to european qualifiers. Probably a a mix of youth and second string. Theirs loads of good pubs around the stadium for you lot to enjoy yourselfs. The louden is very close and the wee rangers club too which im sure will be welcoming to anyone coming up. Whatever pub you choose im sure you will be made to feel at home. For anyone staying over theirs plenty pubs and clubs in the city centre. Glasgow in general is a welcoming city. Hopefully everyone who makes the journey enjoys themselves

There’s lots of pubs in Glasgow ? Well blow me down I never knew that.

Appreciated

Mentioned I doubt the crowd will be more than 25k unless a new signing plays. It's just too close to the Euro qualifier and most first team players will not be risked.

Last year there was 44k against Bury but that was because Stevie G had just taken over, will be nothing like that this time.

Welcome Rangers 1872 - I know a good number of us will be up up to see our boys play the top club in Glasgow! Great town, fantastic football atmosphere & loads of great drinking/eating venues. As you have posted on another thread Gers are supported world-wide probably as much as some of the obvious Premier Clubs. I know our manager is a good long-term friend of Stevie G so hopefully it should be an enjoyable day.

Welcome Rangers 1872 - I know a good number of us will be up up to see our boys play the top club in Glasgow! Great town, fantastic football atmosphere & loads of great drinking/eating venues. As you have posted on another thread Gers are supported world-wide probably as much as some of the obvious Premier Clubs. I know our manager is a good long-term friend of Stevie G so hopefully it should be an enjoyable day.
Top team in Glasgow????? yeah Riiiiiight ? ?:rolleyes: i'm pretty sure theres another team in Glasgow that won 3 trophies.....i may be wrong tho ;)

Top team in Glasgow????? yeah Riiiiiight ? ?:rolleyes: i'm pretty sure theres another team in Glasgow that won 3 trophies.....i may be wrong tho ;)

How many trophies does that other team have compaired to Rangers? Serious question. Also lets not kid ourselves here Ibrox wont be full because Oxford is hardly a glamour tie

Also lets not kid ourselves here Ibrox wont be full because Oxford is hardly a glamour tie

Hanging out for the masses travelling Staggies down from Dingwall for the real “glamour” tie, obviously..?

It's very rare for me to post on here, Rangers as everyone knows are a great massive club and the amount of gers fans on here talking sensibly to people trying to talk sht and get them to bite is embarrassing.
I personally wish Rangers all the best.

It's very rare for me to post on here, Rangers as everyone knows are a great massive club and the amount of gers fans on here talking sensibly to people trying to talk sht and get them to bite is embarrassing.
I personally wish Rangers all the best.

Are you surprised? This forum has gone massively downhill over the last year with less and less decent posters on here which means good debates have become less and less.
I know a couple of posters along with myself would of deleted their accounts if we knew how to!

Back
Top Bottom