Glasgow Rangers friendly

And I suppose there isn't a 5 @5.45 until the new aeason
hope there is an 'in person' fans forum in the close season ...with all board members as well as KR , DH n co

Last edited:
hope there is an 'in person' fans forum in the close season ...with all board members as well as KR , DH n co

I think asking a bit much there Sarge. 1 or 2 board members possibly but you won't get all of them.

officially QPR is the only confirmed pre season friendly ... excepting against non league opposition....
Sunday July 7th is still TBA.... according to Oxford Mail

A couple of other opponents need to finish their season...

officially QPR is the only confirmed pre season friendly ... excepting against non league opposition....

Would like to think we would have another credible opponent at home during the pre-season

I hope we are charging Solihull for this friendly so we get some of the transfer fees paid to DE back.

More likely to be an arranged condition of the sale from Eales to Tiger.

I guessed that but I wanted to live in hope of getting some of it back from him. If it is as you say (which it very likely is) I hope it becomes an Oxford United XI.

I'm confused by todays Pre-season announcements. Sorry, but does this mean that we are not having a pre-season game overseas? I wanted to book a study week abroad and incorporate the game (drive to and fly from and return to Glasgow, if it were Rangers if it were happening.). If not, I'll book a week away and come home for the weekend they return instead..

I'm confused by todays Pre-season announcements. Sorry, but does this mean that we are not having a pre-season game overseas? I wanted to book a study week abroad and incorporate the game (drive to and fly from and return to Glasgow, if it were Rangers if it were happening.). If not, I'll book a week away and come home for the weekend they return instead..

The game abroad has not been announced yet as the team we're playing has yet to finish their season.

It's still happening.

Back
Top Bottom