Rangers fan here

I wonder if Dave T will quit Twitter, lots of OUFC rubbish on that, it's now diluted with other stuff though...

The forum is far more concentrated.

Twitter is an echo chamber, though. It's easier to follow those one agrees with and reinforce your own opinions.

The OUFC stuff on there is mixed, but the much of rest of it is just depressing

Are you surprised? This forum has gone massively downhill over the last year with less and less decent posters on here which means good debates have become less and less.
I know a couple of posters along with myself would of deleted their accounts if we knew how to!
surely you dont need to delete your account?? ...... just dont use the forum....it really is THAT simple

Seems a bit silly to go like that, but if that is what people want, then they can do it; sometimes just not logging in of an evening is easier than having an account deleted.

I do laugh when I see people say the forum has gone down hill. More often that not, it's just changed and different people with different views are on board and they have changed too.

Seems a bit silly to go like that, but if that is what people want, then they can do it; sometimes just not logging in of an evening is easier than having an account deleted.

I do laugh when I see people say the forum has gone down hill. More often that not, it's just changed and different people with different views are on board and they have changed too.
CHANGED, the word most people hate...

Back
Top Bottom