Fixtures

Really poor fixtures, there. Away 1st and last game? Our bogey team on Boxing Day? Charlton away on a Tuesday?

Really poor fixtures, there. Away 1st and last game? Our bogey team on Boxing Day? Charlton away on a Tuesday?

Yeah, was hoping the Charlton game would have been on a Saturday, shame.

At home 4 times in the first month. Can’t argue with that. Could really set us up nicely for a good campaign.

Bit rubbish considering we've got Coventry at home twice within a month.

Three more season tickets being bought today as enough games fall on my weekends with my youngest.
Glad we are away first game as I’m on holiday but as others not happy with Luton away last game, bit gutted about Plymouth away too as not sure I can make it that day. All the others not too fussed about really.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Can't complain too much - Home on boxing day, not too many unreachable Tuesday night away games, and if we've got to travel on the last day of the game, at least it's close enough to get the train home despite the 5.30 kickoff. Would have preferred Sunderland at home early on though.

Southend and Bristol Rovers at home over Christmas and Fleetwood first home game. The fixtures generator don't like us...

How are 5000 of us going to get tickets for Luton away to see us crowned Champions? For that reason alone it's a poor set of fixtures!
I think we'll have the title wrapped up by Wycombe at home to be honest. By the time Luton comes along we'll have 5000 of us on the beach!!!

Just booked 1st and 2nd September off. I’m going to the stadium of light. Well it will be the stadium of delight if we win, and a weekend in Newcastle. Some nice friendly lassies up there. What’s not to like.

Back
Top Bottom