Fa Cup Fourth Round draw

I really would like to draw the plastics , either at the breeze block or at the Majeski , IF they can get past Blackpool of course.... Ive a nasty suspicion that we'll end up being drawn against ol' chippys blades

Home to Sheffield United would be a chance to welcome back some old favourites and could be televised for the back story. A probable sellout as well so a decent earner. Winnable too if they played today's team.

Anything winnable as always. I guess when you get to this stage of the cup, a good bet is a struggling PL or Championship side. Get a Norwich or Barnsley at the Kassam and, whilst not totally glamorous, a chance of a victory is much bigger than that of knocking out Liverpool or Man City.

Birmingham at home and doing them 7-0 would be rather nice!

Birmingham home just to get pep the sack reading away or a big team away

Fulham away, we haven’t played them in years and I always predict it but it never happens. 4 potential west London ties.

We won’t get a big club, although I don’t reckon we will get Barnsley away (f*****g hope not) it will be an ok draw but nothing special is my prediction.

I'll take a home game against whoever, or an away game at a big team for the £. Which means we'll be away at a mid level Championship club!

Reading away for me please... we could take thousands to that one!

Northampton at home would be ideal as they’re the lowest ranked club left in the competition, you’d fancy us to beat any League 2 side at home, they should bring a few as it’s not too far to travel and there’s a touch of spice after the infamous promotion season and who’s the better team etc

For me. Home to the gooners for win straight off, or ....home to Spurs for a draw, then a win at the new lane. All ultimately beatable Mind you, neither of them are through yet and I don’t fancy trips to Leeds or borough.
So I guess it will be away to Northampton and we will be allocated 500 seats.

Back
Top Bottom