Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Although he wasn’t one of that era who went on to greater things I don’t think you’ll find many
Oxford fans who didn’t rate him, bit like Sercombe in that his limit was probably halfway up L1 but the job done by both cant be questioned.

The link up play between Baldock and Macca down that right hand side was some of the best football we’ve played in years. Teams just couldn’t cope and I know Baldock was the instigator in lots of it but Macdonald sure played his part.

MAPP wanted players that gave us a chance of doing well in L1.
In my view he was right to let him go ( he has hardly proved MAPP wrong) even though he was excellent in L2
It was more the timing for me. We were left very short of players, especially in the JPT.

I see Roofe is a sub for Rangers in their game at Livingstone this afternoon.

Looking at the match so far, I'd imagine he can't wait to get on the (suspiciously artificial looking) pitch - Rangers look much better than the home team.

Looking at the match so far, I'd imagine he can't wait to get on the (suspiciously artificial looking) pitch - Rangers look much better than the home team.

It is artificial afaik.

James Dobson joins Ebbsfleet on a season long loan from Dagenham & Redbridge

Livingston, Hamilton and Kilmarnock in the SPL have artificial pitches. 12 more in the rest of the league.

Notice that:
a) Ryan Taylor has signed for Newport on a 1 year deal.
b) Lego has signed a new 3 year deal at Preston. Quote from the manager: “Ryan came into the team a lot more towards the end of last season. He has had to be patient, but we have seen an improvement from him and look forward to seeing his continued development – it is a good thing for him and us to get him tied up for an extended period.”

Back
Top Bottom