Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Strictly average midfielders? Easy to forget...

1695198696803.png

Always a solid performance, but never anything to stand out.

Martin Gray used to get dog’s abuse where I used to stand at the Manor (not from me, I’d like to point out!)

There was this guy in the Osler Road who spent the whole game shouting at Smith. I've no idea why he took against him.

Smith played a key role. He covered the fullbacks when they overlapped the wingers and kept the ball neat and tidy.

I would cite Shotton's decision to bring in Tait and let Smith go as a particularly bad move.

McNally really poor today in a truly awful Stoke City back 3. Guy across the road just got back from the game lolol Second half not kicked off yet

McNally really poor today in a truly awful Stoke City back 3. Guy across the road just got back from the game lolol Second half not kicked off yet
Their fans have been disappointed with him all season. Real shame as he was so good for Coventry last season.

Change of manager likely coming soon for Stoke.

Their fans have been disappointed with him all season. Real shame as he was so good for Coventry last season.

Change of manager likely coming soon for Stoke.
Cov were after him, so I am surprised that he didn't go there ( Stoke are hardly a big step up)
Career mistake maybe

Back
Top Bottom