Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Given KR's comments about players playing for themselves on Saturday I'd be very surprised if we went back in for Barker. A player definitely guilty of forgetting the team at times, even if he was ridiculously good in some games.

A few days late, but I was following our Saturday match on twitter, so got to see any other updates during match-day.
Chey Dunkley wasn't playing for Sheffield Wednesday, so he went along to watch the match.
Anyway, the stewards didn't let him in, so he ended up driving home and listening on the radio.

[circumstances not entirely clear, speculation was it was due to not having an LFT test result / covid vaccine status]

Ben Woodburn and Chris Cadden playing for opposite sides in Edinnburgh derby. Woodburn having a decent game
Hibs on the iplayer tonight if anyones interested on a Thursday night
Chris Cadden starting

I didn't realise Junior Brown was even at Bristol Rovers to start with

So Joey Barton expects him to move on because he has an injury. Who does Barton think is going to sign him injured? If Brown has a contract to the end of the season, I hope he tells Barton to pay up his contract if he wants him to leave. After all I can't see Barton just walking out on a contract when he was a player because he was injured and the club wanted to move him on.

Matt Green to Gloucester City.

Good luck to him.

Dat goal, tho…
62ce820647d57391e968b42b5fc7741b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom