Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Sean Clare playing as a right sided centre back for Charlton this evening. Did they learn nothing from his time here?? Predict goals down the left side for Pompey tonight..

Sean Clare playing as a right sided centre back for Charlton this evening. Did they learn nothing from his time here?? Predict goals down the left side for Pompey tonight..
Clare had a strong game tonight.
Featured in attack, as well as defence.

Tsun-Dai called up for China squad

Just discovered he made his debut for China PR on the 27th January. I think he comes our second ever player to win a cap for an Asian nation if we consider Kash Siddiqi's one cap for Pakistan too. I can't think of any more.
Is there any ex Ox at AFCON? Only Fosu springs to mind & looks like he didn’t make the cut
None at this year's tournament. Andre Arendse was part of the South Africa team that won AFCON in 1996.

Watching the Burkina Faso v Senegal game, it did get me thinking of former Yellows to win caps for African countries. I got as far as Georges Santos (Cape Verde), Bruce Grobbelaar (Rhodesia/Zimbabwe), Tariq Fosu (Ghana), Ahmed Kashi (Algeria) and Norman Sylla (Guinea). That might be it but happy to be corrected on any others.

Tyrone Marsh at Boreham Wood in 7th heaven with non league Boreham Wood beating Bournemouth 1-0 in the FA cup at Bournemouth
right in the tick of the post-match celebrations , both on the pitch/ in the crowd and in the dressing room 'teenage dirtbag' celebrations too .... well done Ty .... and Boreham Wood

Hemmings got 2 V Scum in a 3-0 win tonight

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom