EFL - The Covid-19 decision

One thing that has struck me as really important is the players getting used to playing in an empty stadium. A lot of players from other clubs are saying that they are playing practice games 11v11 in their stadiums to get used to the ‘emptiness’. I guess thats a disadvantage we’re going to have to put up with. I cant see good old FK letting us practice at Grenoble Road..
believe (from memory) that we are contracted for a certain number of games a year. even with the friendly we would be within that.

Great news!
Reckon they might sell alternate boxes for Wembley final. It’ll bring in some $$$$$.
Wouldn’t surprise me if by the end of July that limited numbers of supporters will be allowed into stadiums, with safe social distancing.

Great news!
Reckon they might sell alternate boxes for Wembley final. It’ll bring in some $$$$$.
Wouldn’t surprise me if by the end of July that limited numbers of supporters will be allowed into stadiums, with safe social distancing.
league 2 final is 29th June though, surely league 1 will be close to that date? may as well watch on TV though if no one else is there

Should play it at a stadium somewhere in the middle between the clubs who make it to the final rather than an empty Wembley.
???what good is an empty stadium between the two sets of fans??? Just raises the risk of some tosspots turning up at the ground.

The agony of waiting for that page to turn...…….this is lost on anyone under the age of 25

It was very annoying when the phone would go just before the page was coming up and you'd come back to find you'd have to go through all the results again.

???what good is an empty stadium between the two sets of fans??? Just raises the risk of some tosspots turning up at the ground.

An empty Wembley will be worse than an empty smaller ground.

Also, tosspots will likely turn up at Wembley as well.

Back
Top Bottom