EFL - The Covid-19 decision

doh. let them have the Mickey Mouse cup again then as consolation for us beating them

what's happened about the checkatrade trophy? anyone know if that will get played
I would say there would be absolutely no harm in just scheduling this game in for one date in the autumn, rather than making the two sides train up now or cancelling completely

I would say there would be absolutely no harm in just scheduling this game in for one date in the autumn, rather than making the two sides train up now or cancelling completely
Would be interesting to see what they do about player eligibility to play. Would new signings be able to play in effectively last seasons tournament? What if pompey are a championship side by then?

Would be interesting to see what they do about player eligibility to play. Would new signings be able to play in effectively last seasons tournament? What if pompey are a championship side by then?

I think OUFC will have something to say about that

The idea of golden tickets has been floated to allow a selected very very few spectators into watch the remaining premier league games.
The selected few would come from supporters of the club who have worked all through lock down in hospita, care homes or supporting the communities. These three ( yes there will be three) games would be an ideal opportunity for OUFC to do the same.
Thoughts, please.

The idea of golden tickets has been floated to allow a selected very very few spectators into watch the remaining premier league games.
The selected few would come from supporters of the club who have worked all through lock down in hospita, care homes or supporting the communities. These three ( yes there will be three) games would be an ideal opportunity for OUFC to do the same.
Thoughts, please.

4008c81452f4d353f2d4b1d0760ecfa5.gif

Thoughts, please.
I think that's a great idea, people who have given to the community and club over the years, fundraisers, community workers, forum moderators, that kind of person.

Back
Top Bottom