Matches December Expectations - A Massive Month 🎄

How many games will we win in December?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, we might do better than you think. Or we might lose them all and get a new manager. It's a win-win!!

How can losing all our games be a win win situation.
I think KR has been given long enough and has to go ,but that doesn’t mean I want us to lose games. The likelihood is we will get around 5 points from those games which means we fall further behind the pack.
We need a new manager and complete sort out. If KR goes now he will leave us in exactly the same place as when he joined 4 years ago and that is not progress

Screenshot_2022-11-23-17-56-17-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgoh for a Christmas fixture list like this one.shame about one result. & * note* 3 games in 5 days . Never heard of fatigue in them days.

Last edited:
Or. We might, as a lot of people fear, bumble along somewhere between the two scenarios, with nothing changing apart from the ever widening divide between the KR outers and his supporters.
And an ever widening divide between us and the top six clubs.

Here's my prophecy:

December 3rd - Accrington | A -Win
December 10th - Barnsley | H - Win
December 17th - Sheffield Wed | A - Loss
December 26th - Ipswich | A - Loss
December 29th - Charlton | H - Win.

I wonder how many of our walking wounded will make a miraculous recovery for the Arsenal game??

Here's my prophecy:

I wonder how many of our walking wounded will make a miraculous recovery for the Arsenal game??

You don't think we will draw one out of those 5 games?

Here's my prophecy:

Off to a flier! 😒

revised my predictions (league) in Dec to 3 x wins and 2 draws

albeit the vote/ poll closed on Friday ..... 11pts from Dec I reckon

revised my predictions (league) in Dec to 3 x wins and 2 draws

albeit the vote/ poll closed on Friday ..... 11pts from Dec I reckon

You think we are going to win three and draw one of the next 4? Have you written your letter to Santa yet?

I think by the end of those fixtures we will be further off the play offs than we currently are.

Currently 6 points off play offs, I reckon we’ll be 9+ off. 1 win, maybe 2.

If we’re further off the play offs by the end of those fixtures then that will just show that Robinson should have already been sacked. The board are just delaying what seems to me to be an inevitable decision.

So since Nov 23rd we’ve fallen a further 5 points off the play offs. Robinson should have been relieved of his duties before the Christmas period.

Did anyone get their result predictions right?!

Back
Top Bottom