• Higher?

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Lower?

Votes: 35 38.9%
  • The same?

Votes: 42 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m going to be slated for this but I’ll be happy with a top half finish/play off campaign with a good FA cup run and maybe even a paint pot trophy final for a day out at Wembley.

Blackburn’s wage bill last year was circa £24 million…for a midtable finish! While we don’t own our own ground and have no income accept ticket sells, player trading and merchandise then it could potentially cripple us being in that league. Unless we are happy at going up, take the extra money and then come straight back down again which, going by our fan base wouldn’t be acceptable.

What did Blackburn make from their cut of the tv deal?

I've seen promotions in '84, '85, '96, '10 and '16. Every other season must have been a failure!!
Some of them were and some of them are barely memorable at all, let alone something that made me happy at the time.

But here I am, still doing the only thing the club cares that I do. So happy or not, I meet my end of the bargain.

Some of them were and some of them are barely memorable at all, let alone something that made me happy at the time.

But here I am, still doing the only thing the club cares that I do. So happy or not, I meet my end of the bargain.

Seriously, do you have people to talk to?

Christ, there have been some dark times in my 38 years of support. Leyton f*****g Orient, Barrow, best part of the conference years, getting my nose broke at Wolves one Christmas, freezing my balls off at Barnsley and Notts County, Pep, Kassam hot chocolates (neither hot nor chocolatey) and hundreds more.

But it's still my club, and I go back time and time again because it's what I love doing. It's not about meeting the end of any bargain, the club owes me nothing!

Life is honestly much happier when you readjust your expectations and just enjoy the moments!

Christ, there have been some dark times in my 38 years of support. Leyton f*****g Orient, Barrow, best part of the conference years, getting my nose broke at Wolves one Christmas, freezing my balls off at Barnsley and Notts County, Pep, Kassam hot chocolates (neither hot nor chocolatey) and hundreds more.

But it's still my club, and I go back time and time again because it's what I love doing. It's not about meeting the end of any bargain, the club owes me nothing!

Life is honestly much happier when you readjust your expectations and just enjoy the moments!
Yep, mental health is a topic for jokes.

Hope you gave something back.

Last edited:
9th.

Robinson gets a new 3 year deal on top of his latest one.

Which will lead to the question, will his contract expire before the stadium one does!

I feel like there are a lot "big fish" to compete with this coming season. I would happily take a top half finish.

I'm extremely pessimistic.

As things stand at the moment, I reckon there's no chance whatsoever of a top six finish.

We'll end up somewhere in mid-table (between ninth and seventeenth), quite possibly with a different manager.

Very difficult season ahead i think, atleast 12 teams who wouldnt look out of place in top 6. If Wycombe some how get Vokes can see them being the surprise package again.

Think we will finish below Charlton, Ipswich, Rotherham, Sunderland, Wigan and Lincoln so hopefully we can get 7th.

If rules allow us to change the pitch into a hexagon or octagon, we'll go up autos. Provided that we play all of our wingers (y)

Back
Top Bottom