Matches December Expectations - A Massive Month 🎄

How many games will we win in December?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YellowSubmarine

After this weekends tie in the FA Cup versus Exeter, we will head in to a 5 game month. A very important month before the transfer window re-opens.

We are bang in mid-table as things stand so this will be a very key month if we have any ambitions of closing the gap to the play offs. A very big month for the manager.

December 3rd - Accrington | A
December 10th - Barnsley | H
December 17th - Sheffield Wed | A
December 26th - Ipswich | A
December 29th - Charlton | H

You’d like to think we could win the 3 games either side of the trips to Hillsborough & Portman Road.

What do others think?

We should be able to win three especially as there will be more players back from injury by then. 🙄

You haven’t put an option for no wins? That’s Kipist as he can’t take part in the poll.

7 points would be a reasonable total considering the quality of opposition, unfortunately we’re so far behind the playoff teams who have games in hand anything less than 10 will likely leave us even further behind than we currently are

We play better against the better teams - lose at Stanley and win the rest....

I voted for 3 wins but I can't honestly say I think we will win 3 games this team are so up and down (like putting 4 past PV then struggling against FGR) that you can't predict what will happen 1 thing you can guarantee is KR will still be here even if we lose all 5 he enr going anywhere

Wouldn’t total points make more sense to vote on than wins? We could win no games and have 0 points or 5 points, that’s quite a big difference…

Wouldn’t total points make more sense to vote on than wins? We could win no games and have 0 points or 5 points, that’s quite a big difference…

I’m sick of drawing. We need to string some wins together.

All this talk on unbeaten runs when it’s been 2 wins in 6 league games altered my thinking.

Will probably win one we shouldn't, draw one we should have, and have at least one dull 0-0.
And the season bumbles on.

Back
Top Bottom