Tickets Mk Dons 11th December Ticket allocation

I took my girlfriend who is must say is now my wife to some lovely places to watch us play we went to Northwich , Torquay, Wembley twice she didn’t come in 2010 that was a lads day out 😁 she even had a ST in the east stand until she gave it my dad she hasn’t been back since and hates football

I took my girlfriend who is must say is now my wife to some lovely places to watch us play we went to Northwich , Torquay, Wembley twice she didn’t come in 2010 that was a lads day out 😁 she even had a ST in the east stand until she gave it my dad she hasn’t been back since and hates football
I take it your now divorced 😂

My mrs has only seen 2 Oxford games, both at Wembley, she was the one still sitting down when we scored,
Trying to give her bit of encouragement When we were leaving for a game one Saturday she sang “come on you blues”. 🤦🏻

KR alludes to the splitting of fans in his iFollow preview interview. Confirms it was his suggestion from his time at MK to prevent a sea of fans right across the goal.

This seems like utter madness to me. In the PL putting away fans in upper tiers is banned.

Those Saudi geordies get away with it somehow based on "safety concerns" which almost guarantees no away atmosphere.
There's definitely more than Newcastle who do it, can think of Villa, Everton, Leeds, Man City, West Ham straight away .

My mrs has only seen 2 Oxford games, both at Wembley, she was the one still sitting down when we scored,
Trying to give her bit of encouragement When we were leaving for a game one Saturday she sang “come on you blues”. 🤦🏻
She went to an evening match v Torquay United., hence her indifference.

There's definitely more than Newcastle who do it, can think of Villa, Everton, Leeds, Man City, West Ham straight away .
Technically all of these teams get away with it because in all of those cases they have at least some away fans at "pitch-level" even if they are at the side of the pitch.

KR alludes to the splitting of fans in his iFollow preview interview. Confirms it was his suggestion from his time at MK to prevent a sea of fans right across the goal.
Maybe if it wasn't such a pointless club with no right to be in the football league they'd have some of their own fans to fill the stadium with.

Apologies for flogging this dead horse, mods.

Back
Top Bottom