Ex Player Dan Agyei

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did actually injure himself at half time on Saturday, he slipped then hobbled slowly off the pitch so not sure if it’s anything serious or not.
I thought Jerome mentioned this prior to the Bolton game.

Dan just needed a poo, hence the funny walk lol.

So what’s going on with this guy?! Surely tonight’s match would be ideal for him.....

Is this a different Dan Agyie to the one that came on as a sub last night?

Did I hear he still isn't up to speed yet??
Why not????
Still isn’t ready for 90 minutes. He had a broken foot when we signed him - that doesn’t heal overnight. Woodburn has just broken his and is said to be at least three months away, maybe more.

Is this a different Dan Agyie to the one that came on as a sub last night?
Came on for 20mins against Pompey kids ..I do expect more for the fee we paid but if recovering from a broken foot why not sign in Jan when fit ? Could have had a 6 month loan pushing Mackie/Taylor until then.Hope he gets fit and comes good for the 2ndhalf of season then ,

Came on for 20mins against Pompey kids ..I do expect more for the fee we paid but if recovering from a broken foot why not sign in Jan when fit ? Could have had a 6 month loan pushing Mackie/Taylor until then.Hope he gets fit and comes good for the 2ndhalf of season then ,
He was out of contract so couldn’t be loaned unless he signed the new deal at Burnley, at which point signing him permanently would’ve been harder as we’d have to agree a fee rather than pay compensation. We had a window of opportunity and a decision to make. Sign him now and hope that after a few months he proves to be the player we think he is, or potentially lose the chance to sign him at all.

Nobody will really know whether it was the right thing to do for a while yet, but clearly that was the choice.

He was out of contract so couldn’t be loaned unless he signed the new deal at Burnley, at which point signing him permanently would’ve been harder as we’d have to agree a fee rather than pay compensation. We had a window of opportunity and a decision to make. Sign him now and hope that after a few months he proves to be the player we think he is, or potentially lose the chance to sign him at all.

Nobody will really know whether it was the right thing to do for a while yet, but clearly that was the choice.
Time will tell , fingers crossed then

Obviously looked rusty after so little playing time and should scored IMO, but does look to have good pace. Time will tell. And with Mackie and Taylor both on four yellows he may need to loose the rust earlier than expected.

Obviously looked rusty after so little playing time and should scored IMO, but does look to have good pace. Time will tell. And with Mackie and Taylor both on four yellows he may need to loose the rust earlier than expected.
Is the 'amnesty' for this at the end of November now? If so, that's another 6 league games, plus Sunderland in the League Cup. You have to think that it's likely all those on the edge of getting a ban will pick up another card in that time.

Is the 'amnesty' for this at the end of November now? If so, that's another 6 league games, plus Sunderland in the League Cup. You have to think that it's likely all those on the edge of getting a ban will pick up another card in that time.
I think it's 19 games but could be wrong

Including cup games? Some teams will play more matches than other and thus get to the 19 games sooner?
I've had another look and it might be at the end of December but to find the EFL rule in the midst of all the PL stuff is like needle in a haystack. Re cup games, all cards now are competition based so it's cards in the league which were counting. Be great if someone can find the cut off point but I think like Dickie, Taylor and Mackie will get to five well before it happens in any case.

I've had another look and it might be at the end of December but to find the EFL rule in the midst of all the PL stuff is like needle in a haystack. Re cup games, all cards now are competition based so it's cards in the league which were counting. Be great if someone can find the cut off point but I think like Dickie, Taylor and Mackie will get to five well before it happens in any case.
Yes it's all as clear as mud! I thought FA Cup and League Cup cards counted but the 'leasing.com' (lol) trophy didn't. I did have a look to see if I could actually find the rules, will look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom