Ex Player Dan Agyei

It’s a shame but a good move for all. I got used to that feeling of excitement when he was brought on, that “this would be the game”, followed by disappointment that he didn’t quite get into the right place at the right time to score.
Some lovely unexpected crosses from the byline, though.

Sorry to see Dan going there is a potentially very good player there. Hard to know why he didnt push on from last season. Its a pity Karl couldnt get the best out of him. Best of luck Dan.

Hopefully Dan can hit the ground running and score few goals against our promotion rivals.. (no us though Dan)

I reackon he will do well given a run of games. Good Luck Dan. I'll always remember the scenes from behind the goal when Dan spun and smashed the ball into the top corner!!!

That late winner he scored last season at Shrewsbury to keep our playoff hopes alive will live long in the memory. Thanks Dan and good luck, though as a striker with a pulse I hope we have a replacement liner up. As has been pointed out numerous times, if Taylor goes down we’re sunk

Doesn't look like he was ever going to fit into a KR team, but clear that he had bags of ability.

Hopefully he can tear up L2 now he's getting consistent starts.

• React
Reactions: Ian
He never looked like if could become a first team regular regardless of position, good luck to him at Crewe but let's not kid ourselves he'd be competing for our first 11.

He was given plenty of chances and let's be honest he was so frustrating. He will hopefully do well in league 2 but every league you go up it just gets so much harder.But you know he will be sold at xmas for a million let's hope we've got a sell on.

I’d bloody love it if he knocks some more in against Swindon this season.

That moment has got to be the best ever first touch by an Oxford player!

b48d2b811621cb9f04d17104a753527a.jpg

He never got the No 9 shirt position with us as we had far better players and usually came on as a substitute on either right or left wing to create havoc and panic with opposing defenders. good luck to him, he certainly has 15 goals in him this season.....

I’d bloody love it if he knocks some more in against Swindon this season.

That moment has got to be the best ever first touch by an Oxford player!

b48d2b811621cb9f04d17104a753527a.jpg
Enough said

• React
Reactions: MJB
Back
Top Bottom