Ex Player Dan Agyei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extended clips here.. shows that he can play as a loan striker or predominantly on the right.

Looks comfortable with ball to feet and back to goal. Good strength and hold up play, but also running with the ball.

I'm excited to see him play.

Somewhere I’d like to think there’s a football forum watching highlights of Leven from the half way line or MacLean standing on the ball giving a sailor salute saying “he looks the real deal”.

In all seriousness from his highlight reel he looks decent! Good luck and let’s see what happens!!

Looks like Dan loves taking on defences. Those turns! Strong skilful lad. I’m very excited if he takes the opportunities that come his way. Hopefully he’ll also learn from the wise fox that is Mackie.

Last edited:
According to KR he broke the 5M speed test and the power bike test.
He clearly has some very good physical attributes and hopefully KR and team can improve him as a player.
Promising

A very warm welcome to OUFC Dan. Hope you enjoy your time here. As an aside, I can't remember us having transfer dealings with Burnley before either signing or selling. Mind you my memory isn't what is was.
Billy Hamilton for one!! If he can get 18 goals by mid-Jan and then NOT get a major injury in the warm before the FA Cup 3rd round game then that would be the perfect way to copy big Billy!! Welcome Dan!

He looks like he could be a good player for us. I'm a little confused about his availability/injury status. Anyone clearer than me? I'm not sure when we can expect to see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom