Sport Cricket - Summer 2022

I don’t know if anyone watched it on Sky but the t20 blast game between Surrey andYorkshire this evening was an absolute thriller that Yorkshire won by 1 run with only 13 required off the last 2 overs. It was ebb and flow match from the start and a fantastic advert again for cricket. Hopefully Yorkshire will finally win the t20 this year.
We are being spoiled this summer for entertainment for those of us who watch cricket.

Not that T20s matter (I aim to convince myself) this performance from England has been rubbish.

The noise of squealing Indian fans doesn’t half grate after a time.

Last edited:
Not that T20s matter (I am to convince myself) this performance from England has been rubbish.

The noise of squealing Indian fans doesn’t half grate after a time.
Yes back to normal. Some pathetic batting. Only Livingstone out to a decent ball. All the rest very poor.
Now a ridiculous run out. Rubbish!!

Police rumble 'fake IPL' tournament...

How brilliant is this? They set up a fake tournament on some farmland, hired farmhands to be the players, and managed to take a load of Russian gambler's money... :ROFLMAO:

The clip of play in the article is hilarious :ROFLMAO: Would probably beat Middlesex, mind.

Police rumble 'fake IPL' tournament...

How brilliant is this? They set up a fake tournament on some farmland, hired farmhands to be the players, and managed to take a load of Russian gambler's money... :ROFLMAO:

The clip of play in the article is hilarious :ROFLMAO: Would probably beat Middlesex, mind.

The multiple balls by the stumps is fantastic.

Australia were battered by Sri Lanka. Lost by an Innings.
Shame!

And in the latest batting disaster, England 7-3 v India in the ODI.

Pity there's no second innings to redeem themselves...

This aint looking all that . ... them dominoes are lining up at the crease for England

Well, that’s my afternoon listening essentially ruined.

Credit India but whatever the Test side had, it’s spread to the ODI/T20 team too.

Eoin Morgan leaves them for five minutes …

To be fair, I wouldn't want to be standing around in a field wearing pads, guards, and helmets for long in this heat either. Better to get back into the cool dressing room.

Back
Top Bottom