Sport Cricket - Summer 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Oxon’s Jack Brooks, who did work with the football club during the pandemic, has been caught up in the cricket racism issues.
8ae41e17fa7dbe95964a89f87897658b.jpg

Alex Hales racist for calling his dog Kevin!!!🤔

Gary Ballance alledgedly called every Asian player "Kevin" and then Hales calls his dog "Kevin". That would suggest agreement with the alledged racism of Gary Ballance.

I happened to listen to Rafiq`s evidence to the Select Committee it was horrific and brutally honest.
I find it shocking that it has happened at a senior level within what is probably the most diverse and welcoming sport structure in the country.

Problems for the Aussies? Maybe not. Paine was only ever put in because he was untainted by the ball tampering scandal. I’m surprised he lasted as long as he did.

More tears from the Baggy Greens. They could have a Greatest Hits of Players Sobbing in Front of the Cameras at this rate.

Pat Cummins is likely to get the gig. Weirdly Paine is still available for selection too.

I do applaud social media for calling this Australia’s second ball tampering row!
You'd think this might work against England. I quite fancied Paine lining up against us - he's an average keeper, coming back from injury who hasn't made runs, internationally or domestically for some while. This might be opportunity to pick a younger upgrade.

I know in these times it's not the done thing - but another Aussie cricketer snivelling over a situation of his own making brought a wry smile to my face.

You'd think this might work against England. I quite fancied Paine lining up against us - he's an average keeper, coming back from injury who hasn't made runs, internationally or domestically for some while. This might be opportunity to pick a younger upgrade.

I know in these times it's not the done thing - but another Aussie cricketer snivelling over a situation of his own making brought a wry smile to my face.
They may go with Wade. Not quite as good at keeping but definitely more runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom