Cricket thread (Summer edition)

A very classy innings from Buttler today. The kid has really matured in the last couple of years and showed a lot nous today to get his team over the line. Very different from how some of the test team play.

A very classy innings from Buttler today. The kid has really matured in the last couple of years and showed a lot nous today to get his team over the line. Very different from how some of the test team play.
Will be interesting to see how he develops as a Test player as well as being a top white ball player.

The fact he was willing to give up white ball cricket to commit to test cricket, says he is prepared to work at it. The rest is up to his ability to stick it out when he is out of form

Lovely to whitewash the Aussies.
They were disadvantaged them Aussies....not able to use sandpaper or tamper with the ball in other ways:eek:.....was that the first ever 5-0 odi series win over them? Just shows what happens if cheating by convicts is stamped out ....;)

They were disadvantaged them Aussies....not able to use sandpaper or tamper with the ball in other ways:eek:.....was that the first ever 5-0 odi series win over them? Just shows what happens if cheating by convicts is stamped out ....;)

Yes our 1st 5-0 whitewash of them (according to 1 of the commentaries I heard, can't remember which).

Yes our 1st 5-0 whitewash of them (according to 1 of the commentaries I heard, can't remember which).

I think it was all of them!

Back
Top Bottom