Coventry fan in peace

If you've got a spare 13 million quid you could buy the stadium, build a fourth stand and sit in that?

If i had a spare 13 million quid i could buy us a stadium that we actually owned so we don't have to go to Birmingham every week :rolleyes:

If i had a spare 13 million quid i could buy us a stadium that we actually owned so we don't have to go to Birmingham every week :rolleyes:
What always annoys me about these situations is that every single time they announce a sell out for the away fans you will see about 300 seats left unsold in the away section. What's that all about ? How many thousands of pounds must our club have lost out on over the years?

What always annoys me about these situations is that every single time they announce a sell out for the away fans you will see about 300 seats left unsold in the away section. What's that all about ? How many thousands of pounds must our club have lost out on over the years?
And I'm referring to the seats in the front of the stand

I think it’s tough really if you had a season ticket you’d be able to buy a ticket not come whining on an away fans forum about not having a ticket ? like myself I work most weekend so don’t own a season ticket if I miss out on big games my fault

I think it’s tough really if you had a season ticket you’d be able to buy a ticket not come whining on an away fans forum about not having a ticket ? like myself I work most weekend so don’t own a season ticket if I miss out on big games my fault

I can't be bothered to keep on with this now its boring. The sad part is that there will be thousands of empty home seats that i could have paid for to watch this game and mind my own business but i'm not trusted as an adult to sit in the home end quietly.

Last edited:
I can't be bothered to keep on with this now its boring. The sad part is that there will thousands of empty home seats that i could have paid for to watch this game and mind my own business but i'm not trusted as an adult to sit in the home end quietly.
Like I said it’s tough we don’t need all want away fans in home areas of the stadium better luck next season keep your chin up it could be worse (bury for example)

I can't be bothered to keep on with this now its boring. The sad part is that there will be thousands of empty home seats that i could have paid for to watch this game and mind my own business but i'm not trusted as an adult to sit in the home end quietly.
You'll be missed!!

There will be no point me even buying a ticket off someone here due to the fact that there will be database and security checks on the gate according to the club. It would be easier to sneak into Buckingham palace with a gun than to watch a game of football at Oxford..
Ive never had any problems when ive got a ticket in home areas when ive gone to away games... usually go on my own ,or with people i know from wherever weve played....not going behind the goal or where the more vocal home supporters sit, ive found there tends not to be security n database checks.

I had a Millwall fan sat next to me last night in the SSL. Thought he was a bit quiet throughout the game, but got chatting to me as we walked out. Nice enough chap, but wouldn’t want to be sat next to away fans regularly.
Away fans are allowed to purchase boxes aren’t they? If you’ve got enough mates I expect there will be some left. Or if not and demand is as high as you say then you could try and drum up some new friends on the Cov forum maybe?
Walking to the ground through the park last night there was a Millwall fan probably early 40s. Big club logo tattoo on his leg. When he got to the top of the steps and asked the Policemen there which way is the away entrance they pointed to where it was and said to him you have to walk around the stadium to get there.

Can't believe people are selling tickets to away fans
I can't believe people are having dialect with a troll from 'coventry' who probably has no incline to actually go to the match but is having a giraffe making out the Coventry massive are seeking tickets here there and everywhere...don't feed this little boy/girl blue.

Walking to the ground through the park last night there was a Millwall fan probably early 40s. Big club logo tattoo on his leg. When he got to the top of the steps and asked the Policemen there which way is the away entrance they pointed to where it was and said to him you have to walk around the stadium to get there.
Great story

Right boys, got an away ticket. Thanks for all your help
I can't believe people are having dialect with a troll from 'coventry' who probably has no incline to actually go to the match but is having a giraffe making out the Coventry massive are seeking tickets here there and everywhere...don't feed this little boy/girl blue.

Don't worry lads, I've got an away ticket now. Thanks for the help...not. Ill post pics of the view after the 3 pts on saturday for you all.

To the few who have actually given advice and solutions and haven't been dicks about it, thanks and i wish you look for the rest of the season

Don't worry lads, I've got an away ticket now. Thanks for the help...not. Ill post pics of the view after the 3 pts on saturday for you all.

To the few who have actually given advice and solutions and haven't been dicks about it, thanks and i wish you look for the rest of the season
Your first paragraph says it all. Lovely chap, now f off.

Christ...anyone would trying to think im trying to buy tickets to El Classico :rolleyes:

Im thinking my only other option is to go to the ticket office on match day and give a random OX postcode.... What if you're just randomly in the area one day and fancy watching the football but don't live in Oxford... seems a ludicrous system
Not being funny matey but the system is designed to do what its doing...make it difficult for an away fan to get in the home end...

And my we ask how you managed to secure it?

See this thread here?

Load of old B*****s.

Back
Top Bottom