Coventry fan in peace

Right boys, got an away ticket. Thanks for all your help

Don't worry lads, I've got an away ticket now. Thanks for the help...not. Ill post pics of the view after the 3 pts on saturday for you all.

To the few who have actually given advice and solutions and haven't been dicks about it, thanks and i wish you look for the rest of the season
Theres alot of dickheads on here mate but most of us are alright,all the best after today

Sick of these ‘in peace’ wankers coming on here. They start off all meek and mild but rapidly descend into the troll under the bridge. Usually they stomp off at the end calling everyone a clunt. A quick f**k off (in peace) to them all straight off...
‘In peace?’ f**k off!??

To be fair, people were quite patient with him, articulated the point reasonably well, and he proved why the system is in place to prevent away fans in the home end.

When he didn’t get the answer he wanted he turned bratty and started blaming everyone else for his woes. We are certainly not the only club with this policy so he’s clearly a massive part timer. Also if he’s from south warwickshire, and didn’t believe he was close enough in post code to get into the home games via database rules, he’s close enough to go to Coventry games regularly.

He’s

Full

Of

s**t

Had 3 cov lads in front of me today in the Oxford Mail - had been to Flannels in town beforehand, bought the ticket from the walk up desk...all with cov accents...

Had 3 cov lads in front of me today in the Oxford Mail - had been to Flannels in town beforehand, bought the ticket from the walk up desk...all with cov accents...
nice to know the database only checks are working as they should :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom