General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that is no doubt very encouraging for the future of the club, but once we hear the plan and a timeline that we can relate to, then I might become invested in the hype that’s been built on here so far. Relatively arid downstairs at the moment though.

@RyanioBirdio we can work on this one................ be wetter than an otters pocket after a bit of work.

I saw Tenpole Tudor ( swords of a thousand men ) now that was desperate but the Mrs and I had a boogie a smooch and a good evening all to boot 😏

Don`t diss Eddie! He`s still going!!
Skeg-vegas 2 years ago..... and yes, the crowd are more in tune than he is. :ROFLMAO:

Back to the serious stuff then.

Sorry @MarkG .

More "OUFC related shares" are created in the owning company to dilute Tigers holding, and any other OUFC shareholders, or are they a lot further down the foodchain.... any cost?

The big hitters buy Tigers holding for £XXXX ..... Tiger cash`s in his chips and moves on?

Think we need a diagram of how this works because the shareholding of the various entities seems disassociated from our Football Club.

STOP!
There are people who want to discuss the takeover…..
Even when there are no more developments to discuss.. Idiots pissing about shouldn’t be on this forum.
Humour? Whatever next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom