General More news re; stadium/training ground, thoughts?

so we may be going to own the new stadium but how exactly? and what % slice are we getting from the various cakes that will be around it?

The land would command that fee for housing so there is no way Kassam would sell for anything less. I'm not suggesting that it is a fair price, but just using figures given by SD a few years ago.
Unless the council told FK that approval would never be given to redevelop the stadium as housing. That would severely diminish it's value and open the door to a sale to OUFC at a reasonable price. A fanciful dream perhaps, but it would be sweet revenge for all the nonsense we have been subjected to in recent years.

Unless the council told FK that approval would never be given to redevelop the stadium as housing. That would severely diminish it's value and open the door to a sale to OUFC at a reasonable price. A fanciful dream perhaps, but it would be sweet revenge for all the nonsense we have been subjected to in recent years.
But (unless he is looking to cash in his assets) he is making a load of money off the club/stadium. And he knows that unless we find land and build a new home within the next six years we will have to either sign up to another 25 years or renegotiate with him if we want a shorter term deal. If the council have told him he can't build houses, he is likely to say 'That's fine, we will stay as we are and I'll keep collecting the rent" rather than selling it to us for some sort of cut price (presumably less than the IL/NM agreed amount). I just can't see why he would do that unless he suddenly needs cash - and I don't think he's anywhere near the poor house!
I can't believe that the council (who need houses built) would say that he can't build houses there even if we've moved out.

so we may be going to own the new stadium but how exactly? and what % slice are we getting from the various cakes that will be around it?
what we get cakes as well as a stadium. hope they have vegan ones

Back
Top Bottom