General Consortium Takeover - News and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said ‘he may be off’. Then the Aston Villa story came out a week later :cool:
Just that you tagged me in it twice so I thought you might need an update!

My comments before the Aston Villa story were;

"I honestly don't think there is any concerns about Jack Stevens going or any further sales of key players."

Whilst it's very hard to stop a player leaving if they're determined to go, it was evident that we weren't looking to cash in as some suggested. Events of the last couple of days shows that some of the negativity was a little premature.

Just that you tagged me in it twice so I thought you might need an update!

My comments before the Aston Villa story were;

"I honestly don't think there is any concerns about Jack Stevens going or any further sales of key players."

Whilst it's very hard to stop a player leaving if they're determined to go, it was evident that we weren't looking to cash in as some suggested. Events of the last couple of days shows that some of the negativity was a little premature.
I’ve not been negative about it & if Villa improve the offer to the rumoured amount i’d happily cash in. He’s not as hard to replace as Atkinson.

If Grealish leaves Villa for £100m, then they can pay what Stevens is really worth which is a minimum £20m, then we can build our new stadium. Perhaps this was their plan all along, these new owners are shrewd...
^^^ brilliant

Has anyone noticed the Year of the Ox video on the official site with subtitles for our thousands of our new Indonesian followers?

Has anyone noticed the Year of the Ox video on the official site with subtitles for our thousands of our new Indonesian followers?

Worryingly, the word ‘fokus’ appears in the subtitles at one point! 😳

If Grealish leaves Villa for £100m, then they can pay what Stevens is really worth which is a minimum £20m, then we can build our new stadium. Perhaps this was their plan all along, these new owners are shrewd...
Dream on sucker (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Indonesia is the world's 4th most populous country (270M), so it's a good market to tap into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom