Chairman Takeover now Old Car Chat

Sarge

God like member
Joined
6 Dec 2017
Messages
37,042
cant these jokers do their horse trading business in the close season instead of disrupting the squad with takeover talks during the season ?
 

OX14

Well-known member
Joined
11 Aug 2019
Messages
2,021
cant these jokers do their horse trading business in the close season instead of disrupting the squad with takeover talks during the season ?

Is there ever a good time for a takeover though? Also if they are only taking a 51% share, who owns the other 49%?
 

oxfordkits

Junior Member
Joined
13 Dec 2017
Messages
51
I'm not too concerned, according to the Telegraph, it's Erick Thohir (again) Bakrie and Horst Thohir, so no new faces.

I wonder if a Stadium decision is close, and it requires Thohir's considerable wealth to progress (hence him wanting overall control).

I suspect this was the 'grand plan' all along.
 

Robie

Active member
Joined
7 Dec 2017
Messages
898
I'm not too concerned, according to the Telegraph, it's Erick Thohir (again) Bakrie and Horst Thohir, so no new faces.

I wonder if a Stadium decision is close, and it requires Thohir's considerable wealth to progress (hence him wanting overall control).

I suspect this was the 'grand plan' all along.
My thoughts exactly.
 

Robie

Active member
Joined
7 Dec 2017
Messages
898
cant these jokers do their horse trading business in the close season instead of disrupting the squad with takeover talks during the season ?
What difference is doing it now going to make to the squad? They are contracted to do a job regardless.

Administration aside I don't think any changes above DOF level makes a jot of difference to the playing side of things.
 

Similar threads


Top Bottom