EPL Chelsea handed over to trustees

Which must mean no away fans too.

Only tickets bought before 10th March, so no further sales of any kind. Club shop is closed, limits on expenditure for travel, match day and running expenses while the sales been put on hold.

They will be fine for the rest of this season obviously but if this drags on till next season they are fucked.

Sell the club anyway without Putin's input and seize the money. Then use the money to mitigate energy cost increases even though it will only be a small amount towards bills. If Abramovich moans, tell him to ask Putin for the equivalent in Roubles.

Only tickets bought before 10th March, so no further sales of any kind. Club shop is closed, limits on expenditure for travel, match day and running expenses while the sales been put on hold.

They will be fine for the rest of this season obviously but if this drags on till next season they are fucked.
They could release as many players as possible this summer and ground-share at their spiritual home of Reading. All their true fans won't mind if they have to drop down a couple of leagues, I'm sure.

Let’s hope it continues then.

So no new contracts can be offered - any significant players OOC at the end of the season? How many of their myriad of youngsters loaned out around the country are only on short deals?

On a broader level, who now manages any such companies that are siezed on an ongoing basis? Where does income such as prize money go?

What is the situation regarding someone else taking over? Is this still possible or is it just left to rot? If someone does take over, who do they pay money to for the privelige?

So no new contracts can be offered - any significant players OOC at the end of the season? How many of their myriad of youngsters loaned out around the country are only on short deals?

On a broader level, who now manages any such companies that are siezed on an ongoing basis? Where does income such as prize money go?

What is the situation regarding someone else taking over? Is this still possible or is it just left to rot? If someone does take over, who do they pay money to for the privelige?

That will be their centre halves (Christensen and Rudiger gone) and Azpilicueta gone.

Only ST holders allowed to attend the home matches from now on, so effectively if no away fans a home supporters only situation

View attachment 8424
So players on wages upward of half a million PER WEEK will be getting financial support, while the rest of us are suffering with rocketing bills?!

Hopefully I am mistaken in my interpretation here...
Presumably the staff and players are being paid from club money, rather than the tax payer.

I certainly hope so anyway. I don't want to be subsidising Lukaku to sit on the bench or Werner to miss open goals.

The asset (Chelsea) has been frozen, not confiscated and taken into public ownership so taxpayers' money won't be involved.
Let’s see what Chelsea are sold for now. Yes I know Chelsea has been frozen so I suppose it’s the money they have in Chelsea bank accounts.

Presumably the staff and players are being paid from club money, rather than the tax payer.

I certainly hope so anyway. I don't want to be subsidising Lukaku to sit on the bench or Werner to miss open goals.
Yes. But the issue may be that they apparently have less than £20million "cash" in the bank, and their monthly wage bill is apparently £28million. If their means of income is limited, that will come to a head very quickly.

Yes. But the issue may be that they apparently have less than £20million "cash" in the bank, and their monthly wage bill is apparently £28million. If their means of income is limited, that will come to a head very quickly.

£20k on travelling for away games. They better ring Ryanair for cheap flights next week to Lille.

£20k on travelling for away games. They better ring Ryanair for cheap flights next week to Lille.
But the other ällowance?

"Pay "reasonable" costs towards hosting home fixtures, not exceeding £500,000 per fixture per team."

5 ton to get a home match up and running?

Back
Top Bottom