EPL Chelsea sack Tuchel now Potter

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
20 months in charge, last nights loss in the CL is the final nail in the coffin.

How must Aubameyang be feeling, signed with Chelsea as his former manager was in charge, not a week later he is sacked. Another Lukaku moment coming up?

Rogers, Gerrard and Klopp already being talked about following soon....Moyes, lampard and cooper too if things don't pick up...

Wonder what the highest number of top flight clubs replacing managers in a single season is?

Rogers, Gerrard and Klopp already being talked about following soon....Moyes, lampard and cooper too if things don't pick up...

Wonder what the highest number of top flight clubs replacing managers in a single season is?
Pochettino?

More Premiership madness.

Who next for the sack. Gerrard? Rodgers? Moyes?

Sacked because he lost the last three games. Should be at OUFC at least we protect our manager……… but results will prove that over the next couple of months

So Graham potter has been given permission to speak to Chelsea personally I would stay at Brighton

So Graham potter has been given permission to speak to Chelsea personally I would stay at Brighton

Brilliant manager! Not a patch on Steve Cotterill mind.

Bet they try to get Zidane.

Meh, they owe us as well. Cheating barsteward falling over Kevin Francis` leg.

Mind you I can remember getting in when the terracing at SB was closed, and away fans banned.
Leworthy scored first and about 20 folk got kettled as they left the ground. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If Klopp doesn't have a job for life at Liverpool after what he's done then I'll never watch a Premier League game again.

It's basically WWE now. "Sports entertainment".

I’d love to see Potter win the league with Brighton and Brentford finish second.
We can always dream……..

If Klopp doesn't have a job for life at Liverpool after what he's done then I'll never watch a Premier League game again.

It's basically WWE now. "Sports entertainment".
To be fair WWE was class.

Chelsea should give it to The Rock 'til end of season.

These days Ferguson would have been sacked after a few more defeats to the likes of Oxford, and Man U would probably be still waiting for their first trophy since the 60s. It's all so short term - I'm sure Graham Potter isn't a better manager than Tuchel, he's just someone new who might give them a temporary boost.

• React
Reactions: QR
Back
Top Bottom