EPL Chelsea handed over to trustees

Currently approximately 47,000 according to this with plans to expand to 52,000. It would be good for both semi's to be outside of London with the Final obviously being in London.
I like cup semi-finals at Villa Park. 😁🥅⚽🥅⚽

Sanctions? What sanctions!

Completely watered down nonsense.

Did you expect any different?

The uber rich are tripping over themselves to get in the trough..

Sanctions? What sanctions!

Completely watered down nonsense.
the sanctions are against Abramovich not Chelsea. So if the FA arrange for a 3rd party to sell the tickets and the money is ringfenced to not go to Abramovich, then seems a reasonable compromise.

the sanctions are against Abramovich not Chelsea. So if the FA arrange for a 3rd party to sell the tickets and the money is ringfenced to not go to Abramovich, then seems a reasonable compromise.
Which would be all well and good, apart from the fact they couldn't sell tickets to Middlesbrough, so where's the difference? And they can't sell shirts to their fans, again, where's the difference?

You either ban the lot, or none at all.

Which would be all well and good, apart from the fact they couldn't sell tickets to Middlesbrough, so where's the difference? And they can't sell shirts to their fans, again, where's the difference?

This 100%.

Chelsea should not have a single supporter inside Wembley.

What about Chelsea being allowed to take a flight up to Middlesbrough? That probably cost a bit more than 20k. The rules are being bent left, right and centre. Probably because they are a global "brand" or some B*****s.

i would imagine it was all about timing, and the government having to make it up as they go along (because they have shown themselves to be so good at that). They've obviously worked out a way to do it that separates the money from the club - slightly harder to do with a club shop owned by the club selling stock owned by the club.
Its obviously a shambles, but anything involving this government usually is.

I don't know, given the number of times uk governments have seized the assets and imposed sanctions on premier League clubs and their owners, you'd think they'd have it all worked out by now!!!

Personally I don't mind Chelsea fans being allowed to buy tickets, but these should be sold by a third party not the club, and the cut that the club would usually get instead be entirely given to the Ukraine crisis fund.

Personally I don't mind Chelsea fans being allowed to buy tickets, but these should be sold by a third party not the club, and the cut that the club would usually get instead be entirely given to the Ukraine crisis fund.
Should the profits from Newcastle tickets be given to victims of the Yemen war?

What about Chelsea being allowed to take a flight up to Middlesbrough? That probably cost a bit more than 20k. The rules are being bent left, right and centre. Probably because they are a global "brand" or some B*****s.

Yeah but that is what our owners want as well........................... the games gone. 🤷‍♀️

I'd be delighted, but that's not really relevant, as the Newcastle owners aren't sanctioned.

But should they be….

Also the World Cup in Qatar. Should that be looked into??

Also plenty of Russians lurking around numerous PL clubs - should they be looked into?

But should they be….

Also the World Cup in Qatar. Should that be looked into??

Also plenty of Russians lurking around numerous PL clubs - should they be looked into?
Alisher Usmanov (Everton, ex-Arsenal) has been sanctioned, not controlling interest though and he has been isolated from the club. Of course because it took the government so long he managed to divest his UK assets into irrevocable trusts before sanctions took effect.

Back
Top Bottom