Cardboard Fans

do you get to know where it will be placed? (so you can look out for it on the telly)
thinking of getting one for my late dad. he was big oxford fan and used to be a steward at the manor for years.
would be nice to give him one more chance watching his team

This is a great way to make money for the club but does anyone know what else is being put in the empty seats (if anything). WBA have advertisements on their empty seats, might be a good way for the club to make money, a playoff semi final will have a lot of viewers on sky so could be a good money maker.

This is a great way to make money for the club but does anyone know what else is being put in the empty seats (if anything). WBA have advertisements on their empty seats, might be a good way for the club to make money, a playoff semi final will have a lot of viewers on sky so could be a good money maker.

The club are looking at putting flags on the seats based on what was said on this or another thread along with the cardboard cutouts.

The club are looking at putting flags on the seats based on what was said on this or another thread along with the cardboard cutouts.

I’d just rather the club go with whatever makes more money personally. Yeah flags will look nicer but I’d take any way of making money that we can get.

I hope they fix them down well. you know what the wind can be like there

I’d just rather the club go with whatever makes more money personally. Yeah flags will look nicer but I’d take any way of making money that we can get.

I don't think we'll sell that many cardboard cutouts that the flags will be that much of a problem. And I doubt the club would prioritise flags if there was a clash anyway.

Any other exiles managed to pay for a cutout with an overseas credit card? Mine got declined, and before trying again I had a look at the Ts&Cs and they say for UK fans only. Before I bang my head against this wall any more please let me know if you've been successful!
Turns out I’m just a moron and it worked when I tried again ...
Move along. Nothing to see here!

That's three generations of us who'll be "present". The person from The Football Company said they are exploring with the club the possibility of getting the cutouts to the owners after the match. Not sure that's viable for Perth :).

Two points. 1. I‘d rather Cardboard fans than plastics. 2. Corvus can stay on material for up to 4 days.. so flags would have to be quarantined.

Two points. 1. I‘d rather Cardboard fans than plastics. 2. Corvus can stay on material for up to 4 days.. so flags would have to be quarantined.

That last point really isn't a problem though. Just set a deadline to get the flags to the club with that factored in.

Will the cardboard wall be in place behind the North Stand to keep the cardboard fans apart after the game?:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom