Matches Reading Away - Away Fans Seating

Hopefully we get as many tickets as possible though
me too.... though Ive a feeling they'll be very similar to WW ,and prefer to have swathes of empty home seats than allow Oxford the maximum away allocation

Just say its us......................... :) :)

"giving us the ability to increase the potential visiting supporter allocation within the stadium for the high demand fixtures"

According to the plan small followings get the Upper section, large get the upper and 3 blocks behind the goal.....or in our case.... .here,there, everywhere.

Hopefully we get as many tickets as possible though

Should do based on that article. They can just have more empty seats looking at that plan.

Scummy justification on price as well.

Edit: I'm sure I read research that a better away fan atmosphere improved home fan atmosphere and made a better spectacle for all. And statistically had little to no impact on results across multiple stadiums/Leagues across the UK/Europe.

But if Reading have to clutch at straws that one of the reasons they got relegated was due to away supporters making noise, which this comes across as, then how very pathetic.

Last edited:
Wow what an extremely petty, childish, selfish and mean-spirited response which both nullifies fan noise and rips-off away fans with absolutely no shame.

No reason to do this apart from to gain some limited advantage, surely all players and fans thrive off of an electric atmosphere. I'm not advocating Oxford v Orient 2006 levels of away fans when they were given the entire north stand but surely the more the merrier in any live game??!!

theyre making it more awkward for visiting supporters - further away from the pitch tucked away on an upper tier in the corner.

Well, well…. The blue touch paper has been well and truly lit; if we ever needed provoking into travelling there in numbers and making more noise than their 17 year old fan base than this is it. I can’t wait.

Well, well…. The blue touch paper has been well and truly lit; if we ever needed provoking into travelling there in numbers and making more noise than their 17 year old fan base than this is it. I can’t wait.
If they give us a small allocation, could we all group together in one area of their home section? Or will tickets be limited to a Reading database.

theyre making it more awkward for visiting supporters - further away from the pitch tucked away on an upper tier in the corner.

A lot of clubs seem to do that. Seems disrespectful and a bit feeble- I hope we don’t intend something like that in our new ground

Back
Top Bottom