General What’s this fans day tomorrow?

Just asking.
Open day by invite, fans registered their interest and the club chose who to allow. The fact it’s not the stadium and a bit smaller is the reason for the lottery of being invited

Ahh I remember now, shame I didn’t get an invite.

It’s a Willy Wonka-esque day of mystery and wonder. Only those in possession of a golden ticket may attend.

Without wanting to spoil the plot or go into too much unnecessary detail, it ends with Grant Ferguson basically trying to kill everybody and then handing the last person standing the keys to the club, on the proviso that they never hold a fans’ forum.

It’s a Willy Wonka-esque day of mystery and wonder. Only those in possession of a golden ticket may attend.

Without wanting to spoil the plot or go into too much unnecessary detail, it ends with Grant Ferguson basically trying to kill everybody and then handing the last person standing the keys to the club, on the proviso that they never hold a fans’ forum.
You're a very naughty boy!!!

Ole Grant's a lot more hands-on this season.

I think it will be nice if he can be persuaded to tell a joke or two, he could become popular..

I was lucky to get tickets to this in the ballot - Just wanted to say a big thank you to the club, lots of happy children, free inflatables, and skills session put on thiem for them, meet and greet with all of the players, Rosie was on good form on the mic, and Liam Manning spoke very very well. It gave a professional and positive sense of the club.

I was lucky to get tickets to this in the ballot - Just wanted to say a big thank you to the club, lots of happy children, free inflatables, and skills session put on thiem for them, meet and greet with all of the players, Rosie was on good form on the mic, and Liam Manning spoke very very well. It gave a professional and positive sense of the club.
Excellent, glad to hear it.

Something to build on, and it doesn’t replace a proper Fans Forum, but a step in the right direction. Glad the weather was kind - glad you enjoyed it.

What he said ^^

Season ticket holders were asked to take part in a ballot to attend the open day. My two grandchildren and myself entered the ballot and we were invited to attend. It was amazing, my two grandchildren had their shirts and programmes signed by most of the players, and it was a pleasure to see how hard some of the first team training was. Thank you OUFC for a great day out. Best of luck on Saturday. COYY

Back
Top Bottom