Cardboard Fans

I wonder if they will keep them for home games next season behind closed doors? Would be worth it then.

I used chrome to get the picture as I used a library picture of me lol

Don’t you think it’s abit tin pot ?I would rather we just filled the ground with big yellow flag to hide the horrible blue seats... it’s abit like sky with the fake crowd noise all abit pants imo

I like the ones with photos of pets in Oz, i like a labrador/golden retriever, fab photo of one of those in Oz last week. Recommend you have a look at Andrew Voss' twitter account.

Don’t you think it’s abit tin pot ?I would rather we just filled the ground with big yellow flag to hide the horrible blue seats... it’s abit like sky with the fake crowd noise all abit pants imo

Why not do both, as it is unlikely we'll sell enough to fill the stadium.

We want to see as many faces and flags and banners as possible , disagree on the fake crowd noise it’s better than hearing players efing and blinding

I would rather we just filled the ground with big yellow flag to hide the horrible blue seats
Genuinely, it would be great if all of the various flags and surfers that have been made for displays over the years were used to cover the empty seats. Man City had flags and banners covering all the seats last night and it definitely helped visually. Not sure where they all are or if it would be safe for them to be passed over etc, but I’m sure some people will know.

Genuinely, it would be great if all of the various flags and surfers that have been made for displays over the years were used to cover the empty seats. Man City had flags and banners covering all the seats last night and it definitely helped visually. Not sure where they all are or if it would be safe for them to be passed over etc, but I’m sure some people will know.

Yup. A few hundred crowd cutouts will be nice and make a bit of money, no problem with that. But Surfers and flags should be being organised by the club.

The Jim Smith one would be perfect for Pompey, of course.

Back
Top Bottom