Cardboard Fans

Noticed other games had fans flags on display, I hope we are doing this?

(Ignore this. It worked when I tried again).

Any other exiles managed to pay for a cutout with an overseas credit card? Mine got declined, and before trying again I had a look at the Ts&Cs and they say for UK fans only. Before I bang my head against this wall any more please let me know if you've been successful!

Last edited:
Any other exiles managed to pay for a cutout with an overseas credit card? Mine got declined, and before trying again I had a look at the Ts&Cs and they say for UK fans only. Before I bang my head against this wall any more please let me know if you've been successful!

I'd suggest contacting the club to see if there is anything that can be done.

I'd suggest contacting the club to see if there is anything that can be done.
I’ve tried contacting fansinthegame, but get the impression it’s one man and his dog! I’ll wait and see if anyone here had success before hacking the club.
*asking!

Last edited:
I'm going to get one. It's a bit of a novelty. Wonder if the club will let me share one with my 2 year old? He hasn't been to a game yet sadly

I'm going to get one. It's a bit of a novelty. Wonder if the club will let me share one with my 2 year old? He hasn't been to a game yet sadly

Could you afford both but otherwise email the club as I don't know how flexible the set up is?

I’ve tried contacting fansinthegame, but get the impression it’s one man and his dog! I’ll wait and see if anyone here had success before hacking the club.
*asking!

Have you got somebody in the UK to do it for you and then pay them?

Could you afford both but otherwise email the club as I don't know how flexible the set up is?
Yeah could afford another. Wonder if I asked the club to put our cardboard cutouts together they would?

Someone I know is a Northampton fan. His dad sadly died this year - they put him and his dad's cutouts together

can we have cardboard cars in the car park as well to make it more authentic?

Yeah could afford another. Wonder if I asked the club to put our cardboard cutouts together they would?

Someone I know is a Northampton fan. His dad sadly died this year - they put him and his dad's cutouts together

I reckon they would put them together, it would be very churlish not to.

Have you got somebody in the UK to do it for you and then pay them?
Last resort maybe, but if you've looked at it the only way to do the image is to take a photo on the phone so they would have to print out a picture of each of us and then do the whole app thing. Possible, but would be easier if I could just do it.

Last resort maybe, but if you've looked at it the only way to do the image is to take a photo on the phone so they would have to print out a picture of each of us and then do the whole app thing. Possible, but would be easier if I could just do it.

Very true.

We also need a serious discussion about the relative merits of cardboard fans and plastic fans!

Back
Top Bottom