Carabao Cup - Manchester City (H) SOLD OUT

My 2 tickets - booked by me as a member, on my account, with my card and with my address only, have been sent to the address of the other member who I assigned a seat.

No idea how they've managed that. Email confirmation even shows them as being listed to come to my address.

The addresses aren't even similar as we live in different cities!

12,490 to Manchester City fans and plastic locals who are only coming to see Manchester City
10 to actual REAL fans
(Source: this forum)
You miscounted 10 ramrod real fans, I got mine so that’s 11

Bit concerned as can’t get through on phone and online site says I dont have the right privileges to buy a ticket. The site is a mess, advertising tickets for last season Blackburn and season tickets for 2009-10!

Bit concerned as can’t get through on phone and online site says I dont have the right privileges to buy a ticket. The site is a mess, advertising tickets for last season Blackburn and season tickets for 2009-10!

It wouldnt let me me book 2 seats for me and son (both members) Spent hours getting through on the phone. Girl said inundated and was on her own,she said she had 50 emails she hadn't looked at.

It wouldnt let me me book 2 seats for me and son (both members) Spent hours getting through on the phone. Girl said inundated and was on her own,she said she had 50 emails she hadn't looked at.
I have a season ticket but it doesn’t give me the option of identifying myself. I’ll probably have to go in person!

I had no problem at all. Logged onto site on phone from southern France about 6.30 BST Tuesday and bought ticket immediately. Received email confirmation and am confident my ticket will be waiting for me when we arrive home on Sunday.

I rang a couple F times it was engaged takeout on redialling 10 minutes after a started I got my wife’s ticket......me I got mine the night beforequeued for 45 mins but hey got one

I have a season ticket but it doesn’t give me the option of identifying myself. I’ll probably have to go in person!
Anyway, the system didn’t allow for me being a doofus! Sorted now, £25 for Man City isnt bad! This is what it’s all about, even if we lose 4 nil.

If it was the same girl I spoke to on the phone she was remarkably calm and polite given the circumstances. Fair play to her!

Hi as a season ticket holder I have received my ticket for the Man City Match, but can I obtain another ticket now for a friend that is not a member?
if not can i obtain one from Tuesday? (non member).

One ticket per season ticket holder/member until general sale iirc

ST holders can now buy more tickets. I sit over on the right, lots of empty seats normally, but lots have already been bought!

Back
Top Bottom