League Cup Carabao Cup - Swansea (h)

Decent game that. Good footballing side. Like an extra pre season (but in season) game for us & also very winnable v Championship side

Didn't mention us as 'previous winners'.

They hate us, even if an ex player does well on tv, the commentators never mention us as a previous club. Annoying that we as a club get no recognition whatsoever.

OUFC v Swansea is a lovely little draw.

Ah damn, if it was away I could've gotten brownie points by offering to take the other half to see her family in South Wales before sneaking off to the match.

That's a nice little draw that we could quite easily win both teams play football the right way and Swansea might bring some fans

What a day that was.

One of the best at Grenoble Road. Can only immediately think of the Swindon wins, Rushden semi-final and Wycombe promotion game as being better occasions.

The 3-0 hammering of Rafa Benitez Newcastle was another, and the 4-0 trouncing of West Ham.

There have been some good memories, at that awful stadium.

The 3-0 hammering of Rafa Benitez Newcastle was another, and the 4-0 trouncing of West Ham.

There have been some good memories, at that awful stadium.

Yes they came to mind too but of those cup games, it is the Swansea one which I remember most fondly.

As a League 2 team, that was absolute filth.

9e30794a62574b44197c892a2d500ba7.jpg

Yes they came to mind too but of those cup games, it is the Swansea one which I remember most fondly.

As a League 2 team, that was absolute filth.

9e30794a62574b44197c892a2d500ba7.jpg

The balance between the full backs & the wide men in front of them are superb in that team.

One thing we massively lack currently.

Last edited:
What a day that was.

One of the best at Grenoble Road. Can only immediately think of the Swindon wins, Rushden semi-final and Wycombe promotion game as being better occasions.
Thinking that was the game as well where Maguire really clicked and had his best game since joining.

What a day that was.

Beating Newcastle and winding up Jonjo Shelvey/Mitrovic:

Back
Top Bottom