League Cup Carabao cup round 2

oufc1991

So we got QPR in round 2 do we think this game could be on the tele box apparently the away end holds 1800 but can increase to 2500 will we take 1000 it’s only an hour up the road depending on traffic
My choice for TV games if not us would be barrow vs villa
Newport vs Southampton
But you could probably guarantee arsenal vs west brom will be one of the games

So we got QPR in round 2 do we think this game could be on the tele box apparently the away end holds 1800 but can increase to 2500 will we take 1000 it’s only an hour up the road depending on traffic
My choice for TV games if not us would be barrow vs villa
Newport vs Southampton
But you could probably guarantee arsenal vs west brom will be one of the games

Can't see it being a telly game at all.

Yeah it won't be a TV game but we will sell out. I'm on holiday that week! gutted as it's going to be a fun one :D

Hour train to Padd.

10 mins on the underground.

What’s not to like!

Any idea when they’ll decide which day it will be played? I guess fairly last minute.

I did a quick look at trains to Paddington and back for the Tuesday of round 2 week and found one for £10.80 return but couldn’t book it! 😖

Any idea when they’ll decide which day it will be played? I guess fairly last minute.

I did a quick look at trains to Paddington and back for the Tuesday of round 2 week and found one for £10.80 return but couldn’t book it! 😖
It’s showing on the fixture calendar on my phone as Tuesday 24th so 🤞

Would've thought it could be an option, what with it being 35 years since the Milk Cup win.

Not a chance - there's Premier League teams involved now; Sky aren't passing up putting them on again.

It'll be Barrow vs. Villa or Huddersfield vs Everton or WBA vs Arsenal.......depending on hoe David vs Goliath they're in the mood for.......

It will be Barrow v Villa, one of the biggest teams in it at this stage away to one of the smallest, they are not showing championship vs league one.

Not a chance - there's Premier League teams involved now; Sky aren't passing up putting them on again.

It'll be Barrow vs. Villa or Huddersfield vs Everton or WBA vs Arsenal.......depending on hoe David vs Goliath they're in the mood for.......
You can to that list Newport v Southampton and Forest v Wolves

Not sure when they will decide on the day, because Brentford are at home too, and they are pretty close to QPR, but don’t think it would be a problem both playing on the same day.

As for tv we haven’t a snowballs.

2 ties Barrow v Aston Villa, and Newport v Southampton would be my choices.

I did a quick look at trains to Paddington and back for the Tuesday of round 2 week and found one for £10.80 return but couldn’t book it! [emoji37]

Careful with the £10.80 tickets. They are advanced and you’ll have to stick to the times you book to and from London.

Also doesn’t include the tube.

If you can get 3 together, get the 17-32 out. Tap in and out on the underground and it’ll be around £20 all in.

Back
Top Bottom