Carabao Cup - Manchester City (H) SOLD OUT

Didn’t realise you could do that.

Makes it easier for me as I’m also getting a ticket for Ricky Otto - both members.

When you login. Go your account. There's an option to assign where you'll have to search for their fan number or email. Then can select et the option to be able to assign them tickets antime you buy.

a**e! Still waiting to hear from work if I can get the time off. Fly out to Spain tomorrow morning so really wanted to get sorted before then. Taking my laptop so will just have to try and book from Spain when I get the nod. (if I get the nod!)

a**e! Still waiting to hear from work if I can get the time off. Fly out to Spain tomorrow morning so really wanted to get sorted before then. Taking my laptop so will just have to try and book from Spain when I get the nod. (if I get the nod!)

Just buy them anyway, if you can’t go it’s not as if you’ll get lumbered with them

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the lyrics to “yellows,yellows” don’t want to be left behind when the ultras start singing ?

Look out for the plastic Man City fans too, you know, the ones that are only going cos it’s Oxford, easily spotted waving second hand inflatable bananas ?

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the lyrics to “yellows,yellows” don’t want to be left behind when the ultras start singing ?

If we win and they play sweet Caroline, does it go 'na na na na' or 'da da da da'? Don't want to fall short when it comes to the anthem..

Just got 2 online (2 members) by assigning them to my network. All very straightforward.
Lovely!
I can normally do this but it didn't work for me this evening. I have 4 people in my network, 3 are ST holders and 1 is a member. But the only option it gave me was to purchase my own ticket which it showed up as reserved - there was option to purchase any of the other tickets in my network. Luckily I work nearby so popped up and bought them in person.

I can normally do this but it didn't work for me this evening. I have 4 people in my network, 3 are ST holders and 1 is a member. But the only option it gave me was to purchase my own ticket which it showed up as reserved - there was option to purchase any of the other tickets in my network. Luckily I work nearby so popped up and bought them in person.
Check their fan numbers are still the same. Two in my network have changed inexplicably.

Had similar problem. 2 x ST on my network were fine, but I couldn't buy for the member (my son). Had to go into his own account separately and then managed to buy ticket no problem.

I only had my ticket showing automatically, but I went to the buy ticket option from the Man City fixture itself, selected a seat, then it showed in the basket and allowed me to assign it to a member from my network.

I only had my ticket showing automatically, but I went to the buy ticket option from the Man City fixture itself, selected a seat, then it showed in the basket and allowed me to assign it to a member from my network.
Was it an unreserved seat or could you select the persons season ticket seat?

Tbh I’m asking because if a fan never comes and then thinks Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool,Tottenham, Chelsea I’m going just get a ticket, then why not attend other matches and support the club, more money only helps the club which could lead to greater things for OUFC.

I’m coming out the woodwork for this one. Sorry bazzlewazzles

Do you know what, I think this is what happened to me, where I failed miserably was probably not seeing the man City game in the of fixtures, having to scroll down a bit as automatically assume it will be near the top of the list, doh!

When you login. Go your account. There's an option to assign where you'll have to search for their fan number or email. Then can select et the option to be able to assign them tickets antime you buy.
When i login and try and get the tickets, i do not see any option to purchase more than my own?

Attachments

• OUFCManC.JPG
    OUFCManC.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 19
  • React
Reactions: m
But what if your buying for a ST holder? there seat is greyed out.

• React
Reactions: m
Back
Top Bottom