League Cup Carabao cup round 2

Careful with the £10.80 tickets. They are advanced and you’ll have to stick to the times you book to and from London.

Also doesn’t include the tube.

If you can get 3 together, get the 17-32 out. Tap in and out on the underground and it’ll be around £20 all in.

Thanks 👍🏻 Yes, the 17:32 going out is the one I was intending to get. However, to get it all for £10.80 I’d need to get the 22:22 from Paddington coming back which would be a push and impossible if it went to penalties.

I’ve got a network railcard anyway, so will get some discount.

We will sell all our allocation no problem. It will be a good following, and a good game between two teams that like to keep the ball on the floor.

As I get older I'm definitely spending more hours thinking of how to manage my brain from shrinking to the size of a walnut...and then I get to read a forum post from a Queenie Park bench Ranger saying that they had over 70,000 fans at Wemblo back in the day that OUFC won a 'pwoper' major cup final.

Let's look at that silly forum post, over 70,000 QPR fans in a crowd of 90,000? Now if the posters selective memory serves him or her well then Wemblo that day if my basic arithmetic skills are spot on must have had at least 110,000 fans (lol) in there back in 1986 especially with my own selective memory of at least 40,000 Oxford fans turning up at the gaff on that said day too in April - somehow this poster's memory has a distinctive walnut feel to it.

So from this, may I ask that Barson fellow to get down to some serious dot counting - as from my own crystal clear images of Wemblo '86 I still believe my brain cannot be at the walnut stage quite as of yet.

Sillybilly hula hoops.

All of 'em selective memory merchants.

Hopefully in two weeks time we'll have well over 2,000 following us at Loftus Road but in 30 years time no doubt, some random hula hoop will probably post on a forum that we bought 50.

COYY'S.

As I get older I'm definitely spending more hours thinking of how to manage my brain from shrinking to the size of a walnut...and then I get to read a forum post from a Queenie Park bench Ranger saying that they had over 70,000 fans at Wemblo back in the day that OUFC won a 'pwoper' major cup final.

Let's look at that silly forum post, over 70,000 QPR fans in a crowd of 90,000? Now if the posters selective memory serves him or her well then Wemblo that day if my basic arithmetic skills are spot on must have had at least 110,000 fans (lol) in there back in 1986 especially with my own selective memory of at least 40,000 Oxford fans turning up at the gaff on that said day too in April - somehow this poster's memory has a distinctive walnut feel to it.

So from this, may I ask that Barson fellow to get down to some serious dot counting - as from my own crystal clear images of Wemblo '86 I still believe my brain cannot be at the walnut stage quite as of yet.

Sillybilly hula hoops.

All of 'em selective memory merchants.

Hopefully in two weeks time we'll have well over 2,000 following us at Loftus Road but in 30 years time no doubt, some random hula hoop will probably post on a forum that we bought 50.

COYY'S.
Haven't seen the post that you mention, but have also seen over the years ludicrous claims from QPR fans that they had most of the crowd at Wembley for their humiliation.

Unfortunately the Ticketmaster dot counting site doesn't go back as far as 1986, however I can offer you the following re-assurance that there is nothing wrong with your memory old chap. We were given an initial 33,000 tickets and sold them all. We were then given an extra allocation and sold them all too. Jim Hunt (club Secretary at the time) then contacted every other club in the league, as each club received an allocation of 100 or so tickets (which most neutrals weren't interested in) and took their tickets off them. This meant we had an "official" following of 42,000 at Wembley, although there were also Oxford fans in the neutral sections too, such was the demand.

What is indisputable is that we had over half of the crowd, and you only have to look at film of the day to see that. They're not called QPhahahah for no reason, and it seems their delusion is getting worse as the years pass. Happy to have been of service mate.

Haven't seen the post that you mention, but have also seen over the years ludicrous claims from QPR fans that they had most of the crowd at Wembley for their humiliation.

Unfortunately the Ticketmaster dot counting site doesn't go back as far as 1986, however I can offer you the following re-assurance that there is nothing wrong with your memory old chap. We were given an initial 33,000 tickets and sold them all. We were then given an extra allocation and sold them all too. Jim Hunt (club Secretary at the time) then contacted every other club in the league, as each club received an allocation of 100 or so tickets (which most neutrals weren't interested in) and took their tickets off them. This meant we had an "official" following of 42,000 at Wembley, although there were also Oxford fans in the neutral sections too, such was the demand.

What is indisputable is that we had over half of the crowd, and you only have to look at film of the day to see that. They're not called QPhahahah for no reason, and it seems their delusion is getting worse as the years pass. Happy to have been of service mate.
Nice one Colin albeit the fact they want to show how many fans they (allegedly) had is just a massive squirrel to deflect from this:

1628848752672.png

So f*ck 'em.

Preferential pricing for season ticket holders - first time I've seen that and as a ST holder long may it continue!! Must apply to home fans as well.

Top tier. Not good. Hopefully those going will get the first few rows as anything further back you’re struggling to see all the pitch.

The post was as of yesterday evening on a forum called Loft for words.

Also to back up your figures and without going through every clip of the final again I'm sure that somewhere there is a clip of Wembley at the end showing a half empty/half full stadium showing that the Qp ha ha (as you called them) supporters had completely f*cked off when the League Cup was presented.

And, if they still believe to this day that they had at least half of our allocation too then why the f*ck wasn't our half of Wembley half empty as well when the cup was presented at the end?

This parody has been going on for some years now and like life the person who has posted this is probably still suffering lol.

Or it could have been as it is now getting on in years that they who posted (and others) were closet Liverpool supporters who snapped up plenty of tickets for the FA Cup final against the mighty Wimbledon. Now that definitely would be a case of selective memory.

Bless his/her silly hooped shirt.

COYY'S.

Preferential pricing for season ticket holders - first time I've seen that and as a ST holder long may it continue!! Must apply to home fans as well.
Clubs have to agree on cup ticketing prices, so I assume QPR do this type of pricing normally.
That, or it's an alternative to the free home game in the cup offered to ST holders seeing as we've not been drawn at home.

Tickets are on sale but they show the lower tier available as well and don't allow you to get free kids tickets... Will pay 3£ and they can refund me... maybe

There are errors on this page:​

Unfortunately, the items you have selected do not have a common delivery method assigned, please purchase them separately.

Back
Top Bottom