League Cup Carabao cup 3rd round - West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine and one other has been reserved automatically but not somebody else in my network! I'll probably ring tomorrow or Thursday.
You need to make sure they have given you the correct permisiins, it changed from previous

Blimey my better half was on about going to see Frank Skinner at the New Theatre, must admit he is a good laugh so I was thinking I might go for it - it's only on the same blinking night! Phew!

Blimey my better half was on about going to see Frank Skinner at the New Theatre, must admit he is a good laugh so I was thinking I might go for it - it's only on the same blinking night! Phew!
nothing to do with the game, but I see Count Arthur Strong is at the ox playhouse on 2nd november. might get ticket for that - comedy genius in my opinion

I've already got tickets for Frank, so will have to miss the game annoyingly...

Surprised by the lack of discussion on ticket sales or have I missed something on another thread? There are loads of seats still available which suggests that the game is struggling to attract much interest.

can't make it,evening games never easy and GWR are doing repairs on the line "that week overnight" Bus service layed on don't get us home until 1:34am

Surprised by the lack of discussion on ticket sales or have I missed something on another thread? There are loads of seats still available which suggests that the game is struggling to attract much interest.

Haven't counted the dots, but looks like it's selling pretty well to be fair. SSU must be around 90% sold. SSL is selling well in the centre blocks but still lots available in the outer blocks. East Stand has sold well behind the goal with again the outer blocks still available, and the North Stand has sold well for most accept the 2 family blocks.

I'd guess at around 8,000 seats sold with 9 days to go. Not sure when they go on open sale but still think we'll sell out.

I think they've been on open sale for a few days now which is why I was a bit surprised with the slowish progress.

I'm sure a few tickets will be bought today and the club will give them a push from monday. Sure we'll still sell plenty but West Ham are not the draw Man City were.

I'm sure a few tickets will be bought today and the club will give them a push from monday. Sure we'll still sell plenty but West Ham are not the draw Man City were.
They are still a decent PL club.
It would be disappointing if we didnt sell out I reckon.

Am I missing something? I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't sell out, at full price I can see a few empty seats at least. . West Ham are hardly a glamour tie in the same way that Man City were, or any of the top 6. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bring the full team anyway. Even if they did it's not like they have any big players either. I don't really follow the premier league so I can't comment too much but I honestly couldn't name anyone in their squad apart from Declan Rice (and that's just because he plays for England).

Am I missing something? I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't sell out, at full price I can see a few empty seats at least. . West Ham are hardly a glamour tie in the same way that Man City were, or any of the top 6. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bring the full team anyway. Even if they did it's not like they have any big players either. I don't really follow the premier league so I can't comment too much but I honestly couldn't name anyone in their squad apart from Declan Rice (and that's just because he plays for England).
Your lack of footballing knowledge probably isn’t a good yard stick then is it? (Should know about 9 looking at their squad) I’d say people should be going to watch Oxford first and foremost and then any half decent premiership team should bring out a few people thinking it’s a big draw. If we don’t get 10,000 I’ll be disappointed but not surprised.

Be surprised if we don’t sell out this game? West Ham sold there 1400 allocation out sharpish. How many sold in home areas!?

If you can’t get excited about an evening cup game with West Ham you might as well give up football. What more do you want, Jennifer Lawrence taking off her top in the centre circle at half time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom