League Cup Carabao cup 3rd round - West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the apathy of the fans that has allowed both of our domestic cups to become what they now are..You can also add 24/7 football on tv and the top sides being allowed to field virtual reserve sides.
Everyone has sat back watching the gap between the top table and lower down widen season by season and for some 12 sides fortunate to dine at the top table it's about survival and keeping the cash cow rolling in...to finish top 4 is now the aim of the Elite and considered success because of a further pot of gold awaiting them.

You now have situations similar to what we're seeing this coming week where West Ham are not considered an attraction for our own fans because it's not Man City or Liverpool which beggars belief because the chances of our fans seeing and dining with these clubs at the top table are virtual zero.
Don't complain when all you have is the likes of Accrington, Shrewsbury etc every week (with respect to them)

Sales will be around the 10k figure over the weekend Id reckon..... then theres monday and tuesday sales , where friends of friends of friends of OUFC supporters attempt to get tickets albeit not being on the database??

You mean plastics

todays record away win should help sell some of the remaining as yet unsold cup tickets methinks?

Be a shame if this don’t sell out now following a record breaking win today! Basically a free hit and then hopefully win our league game at home next week at home in front of a bigger than normal crowd

Hammers enjoying a warm up against Manure with a 2 - 0 win.
Still, I'll bet they're quaking in their boots at the thought of facing the free scoring Yellows!! ? ?

Last edited:
Updated estimated ticket sales as of Monday 23rd at 8.30am

Figures on Monday (16th) at 5pm were 7602 home sales + 1247 away sales for a total of 8849
Figures on Wednesday at 5pm were 7864 home sales + 1247 away sales for a total of 9111
Figures on Friday at 2pm were 8072 home sales + 1247 away sales for a total of 9319
Figures on Monday (23rd) at 8.30am are 8383 home sales + 1247 away sales for a total of 9630

Remaining seats of 1396 are distributed as follows:

South Stand Upper - 148 (no more than 2 seats left in any of blocks 10-14)
South Stand Lower - 579 (selling slowest and plenty left in 3 end blocks - 1, 2 & 8)
East Stand - 279 (two middle blocks 18 & 19 nearly sold out - just 3 seats left in each)
North Stand - 390 (only 10 seats left in blocks 24 & 25 combined and 23 filling up well)

Updated estimated ticket sales as of Monday 23rd at 8.30am

Figures on Monday (16th) at 5pm were 7602 home sales + 1247 away sales for a total of 8849
Figures on Wednesday at 5pm were 7864 home sales + 1247 away sales for a total of 9111
Figures on Friday at 2pm were 8072 home sales + 1247 away sales for a total of 9319
Figures on Monday (23rd) at 8.30am are 8383 home sales + 1247 away sales for a total of 9630

Remaining seats of 1396 are distributed as follows:

South Stand Upper - 148 (no more than 2 seats left in any of blocks 10-14)
South Stand Lower - 579 (selling slowest and plenty left in 3 end blocks - 1, 2 & 8)
East Stand - 279 (two middle blocks 18 & 19 nearly sold out - just 3 seats left in each)
North Stand - 390 (only 10 seats left in blocks 24 & 25 combined and 23 filling up well)

Well done for this Curragh.

I'd normally be all over it, but only got back from Kefalonia a few days ago, although thankfully in time to be at Lincoln on Saturday. Let's hope we win and there's another game to dot count in the next round, where I'll be able to share the load.

Just sent you a PM. Hope you're well, and as ever regards to your Dad.

188 more sales today (as of 5.45pm) so we're up to an estimated 9818 with 1208 tickets remaining

130 in South Stand Upper
186 in East Stand (93 sales today so could conceivably sell out)
354 in North Stand
538 in South Stand Lower

• React
Reactions: MJB
A mate of mine won two tickets for this match but has one anyway. Will sell both for £20 to get his money back for his ticket. He’s got to pick them up weds and no idea which part of the ground it is.
Any takers?

Yippee. Just heard that my bridge evening is cancelled. I will be watching, if iFollow are doing it.

Looks like it will be just short of a sell out.

KR indicated after the Lincoln game that there will be a rotation of the squad.
Highly likely that Mackie and Mousinho will both be rested.

188 more sales today (as of 5.45pm) so we're up to an estimated 9818 with 1208 tickets remaining

130 in South Stand Upper
186 in East Stand (93 sales today so could conceivably sell out)
354 in North Stand
538 in South Stand Lower

What about Block 26?...with 1206 home tickets remaining thought we might have given this bock to West Ham by now. Can only see us selling 500 max from the 1200 that remain.

Yippee. Just heard that my bridge evening is cancelled. I will be watching, if iFollow are doing it.
From what I've read from others on here I think you may be out of luck with that.

I have a ticket for the for the Unipart car park and shuttle bus which is a godsend for me because I struggle to get to evening matches before 6.30. I hope the club continue with this arrangement for evening games where a big cround is expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom