Ex Player Cameron Norman

• Thread starter Deleted member 142
  • Start date
Right back has been a problem for the last three seasons, a succession of loans so this should bring some much needed stability if he 1st team quality

Another thing to mention is that just as easily as Karl won us over with his vision and charm, he seems to be able to do the same for prospective players.
Has he won us over? Every manager has "vision", but does it always bear fruit. It is far too early to tell. I want to believe it, but there have been many falls dawns.............. Prospects certainly look better than this time last year. Time will tell.

Has he won us over? Every manager has "vision", but does it always bear fruit. It is far too early to tell. I want to believe it, but there have been many falls dawns.............. Prospects certainly look better than this time last year. Time will tell.

Time will tell for everything, sure. But the vibes after his first radio interview were overwhelmingly positive, and is also the reason that the majority of people arent too worried by the sale of Ledson.

The players signing for a club won't know for sure if they've picked the right one. But from first impressions, CN was sold on Oxford by the Karl, and chose us over other suitors.

Maybe we are planning for a team where first and second names are interchangable ?-Cameron Nelson, James Henry, Canice Carroll, Cameron Brannagan, Curtis Nelson, Dickie Robert. Last year we had Wesley Thomas, Todd Kane, James Roberts.

More importantly, look at King's Lynn Kit, very nice. Would like that kit style for us with the yellow and blue reversed,

Remember going to Kings Lynn in1961. Comfortable 7-2 victory. Kings Lynn have done nothing since. Why would Norman drop so many divisions to get first team football? Have we snaffled him from under the noses of other League clubs? Delighted if we have unearthed a real gem.

Remember going to Kings Lynn in1961. Comfortable 7-2 victory. Kings Lynn have done nothing since. Why would Norman drop so many divisions to get first team football? Have we snaffled him from under the noses of other League clubs? Delighted if we have unearthed a real gem.

It was said he went lower than he could have so that he remain closer to home, which is fair enough I guess.

From what I have read from reports of Kings Lynn he was their best player and a major reason for their success this season. Their fans say they think he could make the step up. I hope he is a big success here, but would I hope we will be looking for another player in that position also (KR says he likes 2 for each position) if only to provide him competition.

From what I have read from reports of Kings Lynn he was their best player and a major reason for their success this season. Their fans say they think he could make the step up. I hope he is a big success here, but would I hope we will be looking for another player in that position also (KR says he likes 2 for each position) if only to provide him competition.

Sam long ?

I have family near Kings Lynn and have seen them play a few times last season. Cameron is a really good player and will be a greal prospect in the future for us.

If he's one of two right back signings - looks good. Clearly there's some potential there.

If the intention is that he and Sam Long are the two right backs for the season, then that's a risk as neither has yet proven that they can play at this level (or higher).

Looking at the players he played with in his age group at Norwich. This could be a steal. He played with the likes of James Maddison, Angus Gunn,Josh and Jacob Murphy, aswell as Carlton Morris.

These are all very good players and hopefully he'll be as good as all of them.

Looks like Kane won't be signing now unless he's willing to take a Huuuuuuggge Paycut. It's a shame as he was similar to Ledson with his commitment and passion for football.

He may see it as a pay rise. He is in demand now and can negotiate a wage lower than at CFC but higher then he would if he is loaned elsewhere for a year and then is OOC. When OOC the club is in charge and its harder to make demands so maybe get offered 5k per week now for 3 years, or 3k in another year. More than offsets staying another year for 10k per week

Back
Top Bottom