Ex Player Cameron Norman

• Thread starter Deleted member 142
  • Start date
Not for me it wasn't. When you wrote 'Nelson', I read it as 'Nelson', but then I'm stupid like that.

Winky smiley face.

This would not be a problem if Norman's name wasn't continuously printed the wrong way round. Still, that's the Scot's for you - always contrary.

Good signing that. Fits the model and fits a need. Bit concerned we have Cameron's though. How will the ultras cope?

Suits me - looking at odd bits of video he's clearly got a bit of ability to him and if his assists rate at Kings Lynn is anything to go by he'll be pretty useful.

All young players are called Cameron now, aren't they?

Looks like a good prospect. You wouldn't think both Norman and Kane would settle for a place on the bench so it looks like he will be our RB for the season and Kane will not be coming back.
I thought the idea was to have 2 players for each position in any case

This will be a signing very much for the U23 side with the idea of developing him into a first team ready player.

Very shrewd bit of work.. looks a right player. Will be pretty cheap too allowing us to spend big elsewhere. Don’t Carroll and Long provide the cover?

I should think he didn't come to us just for that as a former Norwich player he'd want 1st team football and esp as other lg 1 teams were after him otherwise he"d be in lg 2
This will be a signing very much for the U23 side with the idea of developing him into a first team ready player.

Welcome Cameron. This is the polar opposite to Pep's signings which gives me hope that we have a good young prospect.

Also a bonus that he can cover left back apparently.

The main reason I am happy about this signing as it comes across as a Recruitment Team recommendation rather than someone that KR has "worked with / know's of" type signing which was Pep's favoured type of signing.

Looks like Kane won't be signing now unless he's willing to take a Huuuuuuggge Paycut. It's a shame as he was similar to Ledson with his commitment and passion for football.

Last edited:
Of course I have never seen him play - but he looks like the kind of signing we should be making. Young, with a good footballing education and the capacity to improve. Just like some of the other players we have had from the dev schemes of other clubs up the pyramid. I look forward to seeing how he does.

And no injury littered medical record......... where is the oracle that is/was Borntobeyellow? Has he gone to make tea for Charlie in the North East?

Double figures in goals and over 20 assists for a RB is inpressive whatever level they play at.

Hopefully can kick on like Mo Eisa did for Cheltenham after taking leap into EFL.

Back
Top Bottom