Current Player Cameron Brannagan

BlackpoolMad

Blackpool fan
Hi all, hope you're well.

I haven't posted on here since our meet in the playoffs. I'm glad to see your season's going relatively well, as expected.

I see we're being linked heavily again with Cameron Brannagan. Aside from what is available online such as stats and YouTube etc I thought I'd pop by to see what your thoughts are on the player?

Hope you can go one step further this season and I hope to see you in the Championship next season (provided we don't implode) and you continue to go well.

Cheers.

Apparently since he's moved to Oxford he's decided he never wants to live in a sh!thole again, so I'm afraid Blackpool have no chance.

Brannagan? Oh, you mean Hanson's understudy. I'd have thought a club who wanted to establish themselves in the Championship would be trying to buy him, not be wasting their time on CB. I think a Million might get you Hanson as well, unfortunately.

Hi all, hope you're well.

I haven't posted on here since our meet in the playoffs. I'm glad to see your season's going relatively well, as expected.

I see we're being linked heavily again with Cameron Brannagan. Aside from what is available online such as stats and YouTube etc I thought I'd pop by to see what your thoughts are on the player?

Hope you can go one step further this season and I hope to see you in the Championship next season (provided we don't implode) and you continue to go well.

Cheers.

If you're expecting any helpful replies on here, I'm afraid you will be disappointed. By the way, he's shite even at this level, wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

You need Winnall and we will chuck in Super Dan as part of the deal.

CB is injured and unpredictable, would hold that super strike force back.

Great just what I want to hear 🤦‍♂️

Considering we spent circa £750k on a defender from Forest (Gabriel) I was surprised to hear we'd made another bid given that we're not exactly cash rich - it's worrying if he's as bad as you're all saying.

He made team of the year the other season, was that a 'one swallow' season and he's been pump ever since?

Great just what I want to hear 🤦‍♂️

Considering we spent circa £750k on a defender from Forest (Gabriel) I was surprised to hear we'd made another bid given that we're not exactly cash rich - it's worrying if he's as bad as you're all saying.

He made team of the year the other season, was that a 'one swallow' season and he's been pump ever since?
In a nutshell, yes. Lots of us questioned how he got into team of the year and wondered if they got him and Liam Kelly mixed up.

He’s only really gotten game time because Hanson has been injured.

I was surprised to read the news that Blackpool were interested. He had an eyesight issue recently and quite frankly that would have probably improved his on field awareness. Stick a bell in the ball and you may be ok

I think your clue is in the attached report…”former Fleetwood loanee”. Not even they wanted him

Back
Top Bottom