Cameron Brannagan

OxfordBoy

Yeah he looked really good in the first half, a bit quiet in the second but given his lack of playing time that's to be expected, he looked capable of winning the ball too which is good, makes a midfield 3 of him and Ledson with Rothwell infront of them a possibilty, that is a seriously talented midfield 3 if we can have them all here next season and keep Rothwell fit

Yeah he looked really good in the first half, a bit quiet in the second but given his lack of playing time that's to be expected, he looked capable of winning the ball too which is good, makes a midfield 3 of him and Ledson with Rothwell infront of them a possibilty, that is a seriously talented midfield 3 if we can have them all here next season and keep Rothwell fit
I do think Ledson might be more likely to stay now that he has a fellow scouser alongside him again...here's hoping!

Foley

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
He looks a very good prospect to me. Can play in a number of positions I understand. Yesterday he was deep just in front of the back four but he can play much further forwards.

Put his foot in a few times and as he gets match fit will prove a very useful player (as will Dickie)

Shosho

He was great to watch.

Offered protection in front of the back 4, put his foot in more than I thought he would, got in some good blocks and seemed to compliment Ledson well. Ledson looked to get forward well and had a few close through balls cut out before weighting it perfectly for Henry’s goal.

A very good home debut and look forward to him becoming an asset.

He’s looked very promising so far. Like another poster has said, a midfield three of Brannagan, Ledson and Rothwell next year would be very interesting (won’t get too excited though as I think we’ll do well to keep hold of the latter two). Add Hall, Henry (in his current form), Napa, Pekalski (if he ever actually does play for us), and Ruffels, and we’ve potentially got a lot of decent options in midfield. Let’s just hope we can persuade them all to stay!!

battman

He’s looked very promising so far. Like another poster has said, a midfield three of Brannagan, Ledson and Rothwell next year would be very interesting (won’t get too excited though as I think we’ll do well to keep hold of the latter two). Add Hall, Henry (in his current form), Napa, Pekalski (if he ever actually does play for us), and Ruffels, and we’ve potentially got a lot of decent options in midfield. Let’s just hope we can persuade them all to stay!!
Depends if those players think this new manager is wow enough to stay.

Top Bottom