Dot Counting Blackpool 10k - Oct 21st

Attendance tracking
The locals will need to be extra careful if they see any picnic blankets on the beach.

Mr Andrew Tucker, defending Matthews, said she had never been in trouble and the incident had cost her career. He said: "Her husband has been supportive throughout."

He probably presumed that Anthrobus had panicked when approaching the box, and shot wide.

There was probably some initial confusion when she said she was going to get the bus.

Remember Orient? We sold lots of tickets and then went down to the Conference.

how many extra away tickets would we need to cover Championship tv money?
Orient ticket location was an obvious mistake. If we can sell our home tickets then of course we should give minimal to away fans. That's obvious too. But, currently, and for the past umpteen seasons we haven't. Therefore why not get more revenue from away support. Its a no brainer.

Orient ticket location was an obvious mistake. If we can sell our home tickets then of course we should give minimal to away fans. That's obvious too. But, currently, and for the past umpteen seasons we haven't. Therefore why not get more revenue from away support. Its a no brainer.

Whatever your views are on this, nothing is going to change between now and Saturday. Start another thread if you wish, but this is about pushing attendance for Blackpool and they won't fill their current allocation let alone 2,200!!

Maybe put your energy towards encouraging your family or friends to join you for this game, especially if you're a season ticket holder where you can book another ticket for half price.

Orient ticket location was an obvious mistake. If we can sell our home tickets then of course we should give minimal to away fans. That's obvious too. But, currently, and for the past umpteen seasons we haven't. Therefore why not get more revenue from away support. It’s a no brainer.
You are talking like we have teams selling out their allocations every time they come to us.
So far we have the following away followings:
Carlisle - 770
Charlton - 979
Port Vale - 691
Exeter - 909
Shrewsbury - 187
Bristol Rovers - 1475

So only 1 team has brought over 1k fans and you want to allocate 2200 tickets to teams. It would be more of a no brainier to develop our own fan base.

Whatever your views are on this, nothing is going to change between now and Saturday. Start another thread if you wish, but this is about pushing attendance for Blackpool and they won't fill their current allocation let alone 2,200!!

Maybe put your energy towards encouraging your family or friends to join you for this game, especially if you're a season ticket holder where you can book another ticket for half price.
The title of this thread suggests that bdodwell (although I don’t agree with him) has every right to make his opinion clear. Telling him to “go off and start another thread” because he doesn’t agree with you is not exactly in the spirit of this forum, is it?!

The title of this thread suggests that bdodwell (although I don’t agree with him) has every right to make his opinion clear. Telling him to “go off and start another thread” because he doesn’t agree with you is not exactly in the spirit of this forum, is it?!

The title of this thread is "Blackpool 10k - 21st Oct". The club haven't made additional seats available for Blackpool, and Blackpool wouldn't sell them if they did. So discussing increasing away allocation (repeatedly) isn't relevant for THIS thread.

It could be a perfectly valid discussion for elsewhere, especially as we look to build our attendance in general now and with the new stadium looking increasingly likely. I've not said that they don't have the right to share this opinion (which I also disagree with). But it is a distraction from this thread both by the title and the opening post.

These 10k threads are in place to encourage home support and to keep interest high with the daily dot counting updates. They will always drift into related subjects, which is fine as long as they come back to the key theme, which is kind of the spirit of a forum is it not?

Home seat sales update at 10.15pm on Monday - we are now up to 6,866, so approx 250 sales so far today.

The remaining 2,688 seats are split

South Stand Lower - 715
South Stand Upper - 549
East Stand - 621
North Stand - 803

According to Colin’s previous figures we usually sell 1,500-1,900 home tickets from Tuesday at midnight through to kick off so it will be interesting to see what sales are like this time tomorrow.

Could well be our biggest home league attendance so far this season but we will need Blackpool to bring 1000+ in all probability to break through 10,000 which is unlikely.

The title of this thread is "Blackpool 10k - 21st Oct". The club haven't made additional seats available for Blackpool, and Blackpool wouldn't sell them if they did. So discussing increasing away allocation (repeatedly) isn't relevant for THIS thread.

It could be a perfectly valid discussion for elsewhere, especially as we look to build our attendance in general now and with the new stadium looking increasingly likely. I've not said that they don't have the right to share this opinion (which I also disagree with). But it is a distraction from this thread both by the title and the opening post.

These 10k threads are in place to encourage home support and to keep interest high with the daily dot counting updates. They will always drift into related subjects, which is fine as long as they come back to the key theme, which is kind of the spirit of a forum is it not?
While I take your point, if you look elsewhere at other threads, there are contributions which diversify FAR more than this one does from its title - and are much more of a “distraction “ as you refer to it!

Do we have an update on ticket sales @Colin B with the club now do various social media posts and less than a week to go?
I've done my midnight count a little early, but just noticed that @Thecurraghofkildare did a count about an hour ago, so wish I'd seen that before I did my count.

I broadly agree with his figures and have us at 6,877 home sales, so very good sales today, and an interesting few days ahead. We are now 850 ahead of Port Vale at this stage, and only 350 behind the Exeter game, where we had approximately 1,000 discounted tickets sold, and a final home attendance of 9,114.

10,000 total may be a tall order, as we don't know how many Blackpool will bring, but it's undeniable that our home sales are up considerably on last year, and are continuing to rise week on week.

While I take your point, if you look elsewhere at other threads, there are contributions which diversify FAR more than this one does from its title - and are much more of a “distraction “ as you refer to it!

You're both correct, and I actually have no issue with @bdodwell making their initial point on this thread, and I commend the steadfast belief in it, but I don't think they'll be convincing anyone to go along with it, so is probably best left alone

You are talking like we have teams selling out their allocations every time they come to us.
So far we have the following away followings:
Carlisle - 770
Charlton - 979
Port Vale - 691
Exeter - 909
Shrewsbury - 187
Bristol Rovers - 1475

So only 1 team has brought over 1k fans and you want to allocate 2200 tickets to teams. It would be more of a no brainier to develop our own fan base.
I completely forgot we played Shrewsbury 😂😂 out of that list the only team that would have brought 2200 would have been rovers and the only other teams I can see bringing those numbers would be reading,derby

Its typical behaviour of people of his ilk.

Especially when their ego is massaged by being appointed into a grace & favour position..... but hey that is a whole other thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom