Fan's View Fan's View 23/24 - No.13: Blackpool at home

Shirt pulling - It has to be penalised. I've already had my say on that matter so I'll leave it at that.

Thanks Paul, have a good trip up to Wigan.

@Paul B ,Give The Albion Ale house in Standish ( a 5 min drive from Robin Park) a go if you can tomorrow eve- they're in the Good Beer Guide

though give em a call first to check they're open ( it used to be 5pm- 8pm on Tuesday eves)

I agree with the shirt pulling (and blatant holding) point. It was very very obvious from halfway back in the East Stand. The ref and his assistant by the south stand MUST have been able to see it, therefore it must not be an offence. I also took exception to him booking people for slightly mistimed tackles but ignoring professional fouls. We were wondering on Saturday what on earth the standard of the refs down in the national leagues was!

Good to have a reminder about the Oyston's - I remember going there back in the 90s in the week after Owen Oyston had been charged on various counts. He came on to the pitch before the game with a microphone protesting his innocence and how he would fight the 'man'. He didn't receive a sympathetic hearing from the Yellows fans in attendance from what I remember! Oh, and he later received a 6 year sentence.

Great reports Paul and Colin.

Maybe I'm being a bit petty, but I particularly enjoyed the systematic dismantling of the big club myth - very satisfying, so thanks for that.

Jim Royle was bang on :ROFLMAO:

I agree with the shirt pulling (and blatant holding) point. It was very very obvious from halfway back in the East Stand. The ref and his assistant by the south stand MUST have been able to see it, therefore it must not be an offence. I also took exception to him booking people for slightly mistimed tackles but ignoring professional fouls. We were wondering on Saturday what on earth the standard of the refs down in the national leagues was!
These things really puzzle and annoy me too. I expect a booking for any deliberate, cynical foul that is made to stop a player getting away.

Back
Top Bottom