Home Match Build Up 9/5/2021 L1 OUFC v Burton Albion

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would we know he's reacting, be always has attitude on his face.
He acts like a spoilt brat, I remember the draw at their place for the 1st left last season, after the game running over to Robbo and moaning about a decision or 3 that they Pompey didn’t get. WTF has that to do with Robbo.

The thing with Curtis is he’s a player you love to hate but would love if he was in our team he has that something special saying that tho I’d quite enjoy watching him sulk when they miss the chance to get promoted again

I’m sure any Accrington players in contract and possibly out of contract this coming pre-season will want to show the Sky cameras and the watching audience what they are capable of, I can only see the pressure on Pompey even more now.
Also, The Cowley brothers only signed till the end of the season so getting in the playoffs, getting promoted or missing out does not mean they will be first choice to remain in the hot seat so the desire to win may not be as bad as we think for them.
Danny Cowley still lives in Lincoln, he commuted to Huddersfield so I can’t see him up routing his family to the south coast which ever league Portsmouth are in.......!
I have had two dreams the last two nights, the first dream, Pompey lose 2-1, we win 1-0 and Charlton win 2-1, we are in the playoffs, last night Pompey draw 0-0, we still win 1-0, the Charlton game was not in the dream however we still in the playoff.
if we win again 1-0 in tonight’s dream the bookies are going to get hammered come Sunday lunchtime.........!

I’m sure any Accrington players in contract and possibly out of contract this coming pre-season will want to show the Sky cameras and the watching audience what they are capable of, I can only see the pressure on Pompey even more now.
Also, The Cowley brothers only signed till the end of the season so getting in the playoffs, getting promoted or missing out does not mean they will be first choice to remain in the hot seat so the desire to win may not be as bad as we think for them.
Danny Cowley still lives in Lincoln, he commuted to Huddersfield so I can’t see him up routing his family to the south coast which ever league Portsmouth are in.......!
I have had two dreams the last two nights, the first dream, Pompey lose 2-1, we win 1-0 and Charlton win 2-1, we are in the playoffs, last night Pompey draw 0-0, we still win 1-0, the Charlton game was not in the dream however we still in the playoff.
if we win again 1-0 in tonight’s dream the bookies are going to get hammered come Sunday lunchtime.........!
I'm quite invested now, do tell... 😂

So how did we get on last night 1-0 or did you have nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom